• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I think Chel53a under estimated Kane's clinical finishes in that match. But from now on, he will be a marked player. Other teams are going to mark him closely.

Kane is no longer a secret, stopping him is the problem.

I Instead of setting a very high target, Kane should set a target goal by goal. With his 2 goals against WBA, he has overcome Crooks(1982) and Adebayor(2012)'s goals of 18 goals. Kane's next targets should be :

I disagree with you vehemently. You shoot for the moon so that even if you miss you land among the stars.

These are the Spurs players who have scored more than 20 goals since 1980. I think it will be almost impossible for any Spurs players to ever reach Lineker's 35 goals in 1992

I think if Kane had played more matches earlier in the season instead of us having to put up with that dross from Adebayor I reckon Kane may very well have scored 25 goals by now

B81hIThCcAAOzOu.jpg

I dont care about his goal totals. He brings way more to the team than that. His workrate alone helps the team. Of course its even better when he score. And I think he will continue to do so. But if he helps the team and we still win then its all good in my eyes.

As for him being known now. Well if any coach has taken this long to recognise the threats in our side then they need shooting. Its obvious him and Eriksen are our major assets. Its his ability to snap off quick shots with power that help him.

I think Chel53a under estimated Kane's clinical finishes in that match. But from now on, he will be a marked player. Other teams are going to mark him closely.

I'm 100% certain he'll be the target for dirty tackles from Cahill, Terry and the rest of the Chelski thugs from the very start of the cup final. I'm sure they'll try to kick him out of the game as early as possible. Let's just hope we get a proper referee who'll dish out bookings when the tackles get out of hand.

I thought his first goal Saturday was one of his best. Only the top top class strikers can execute those early shots with power on goal he will score boatloads if that continues

It's just weird. Kane moves like a slightly less gangly version of Peter Crouch...but when he gets a shot off it's like one of Aguero's!

Harry Kane, who signed a new contract at Tottenham this morning, has been speaking to the club website. "It's been a great past six months. I feel whenever I play I will get chances and get goals and that is what has happened this season, which I've been really happy about. Hopefully I can push on and things will go even better. I just want to get better as a player. I am still 21 and have a lot of football ahead of me. I have been at Spurs since I was 11 and have always loved the club. I just want to keep working hard and do my best for the club."

10 years at the club already, surely it's testimonial time ????

It's just weird. Kane moves like a slightly less gangly version of Peter Crouch...but when he gets a shot off it's like one of Aguero's!

discussed earlier in the thread, one of the media pundits (actually said something of value), commented that one of Kane's big differentiators is he sets his balance before every shot.

And if you watch him play looking for that, you see it, he almost never is leaning back, or gets under ball, no row z brick .. just well balanced, clean hit.

His coaches deserve some credit

When the gooners sing he is one of our own to him on Saturday we must respond with "He said No, Wenger, he said No!"

Stolen from twitter

LOL Carragher said he's likeable, everyone likes him, opposition players, opposition fans, if you caught him having a drink with your missus you'd just say don't be too late home! :D

Last edited:
I'm 100% certain he'll be the target for dirty tackles from Cahill, Terry and the rest of the Chelski thugs from the very start of the cup final. I'm sure they'll try to kick him out of the game as early as possible. Let's just hope we get a proper referee who'll dish out bookings when the tackles get out of hand.

Well they had better be careful as I know a Dane who takes a mean free kick

Back