• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

And that’s why we miss Eriksen so badly. Don’t want Kane back there . Need him occupying the CBs being a threat in the final third. He’s never in the box these days.A new No 10 type player is a must this summer
Those were the days... a pity that he was so poor during his final months at Spurs but still happy to see that Eriksen is on the verge of picking up his first league title in 8 years.

I genuinely think this started under Poch. Sanchez Sissoko Moura Clinton GNK all stand out to me as poor in possession but fast runners.
I do wonder how much Poch wanted said players.

Rebuild time. Need a project manager and a lot of patience.

I do wonder how much Poch wanted said players.

Rebuild time. Need a project manager and a lot of patience.
For me it’s always the grey area on Poch’s reign - I find it hard to countenance that Levy forced all those players on him, otherwise we have to give Levy credit for signing all the good technical players we had at the beginning of his tenure too.
Either way the current squad is a great advert for the need for a DoF imo.

Last edited:
For me it’s always the grey area on Poch’s tenure - I find it hard to countenance that Levy forced all those players on him, otherwise we have to give Levy credit for signing all the good technical players we had at the beginning of his tenure too.
Either way the current squad is a great advert for the need for a DoF imo.
A Director of Football is a must moving forward

I hope he doesn't leave, but I would if I was him.
Although still not sure where he goes and how much Levy is going to ask for him. Probably only PSG or City that can afford him with Levy's demands or maybe United (hope it's not them though)

I hope he doesn't leave, but I would if I was him.
Although still not sure where he goes and how much Levy is going to ask for him. Probably only PSG or City that can afford him with Levy's demands or maybe United (hope it's not them though)
Chelsea would be a brilliant team with Harry Kane leading the line.

I have no problem with Kane if he decides to go. I would have in the past but there is only so much a human can take. Any decision he makes - he has my sympathy and support as long as it is not Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea or United.

City is the obvious destination for him, anyone else in England I'd be disappointed. Hopefully comes back after 3-4 years of winning things and sees out the end of his career here.

Problem he has is that at his age and the money that Levy will demand I don't actually see there being any takers.

Why would you buy Kane for the ballpark figure you could get Haaland for. Levy will look at his goals and assists and price him accordingly with no regard for market forces.

I think Kane goes to Emirates Marketing Project - if they don't win the CL this season.
A scary thought tbh, but one we must get used to now to make it less painful later..

Back