• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I have some vague memories of a semi final against Arsenal in 2001 where we'd just replaced a highly divisive and defensive minded manager with a former player and our best player at the time (can't remember his name) was rushed back from injury, only to hobble off with an ankle injury after 30 minutes when we were leading 1-0. We went on to lose the game and said player signed for the other team that summer.

I have some vague memories of a semi final against Arsenal in 2001 where we'd just replaced a highly divisive and defensive minded manager with a former player and our best player at the time (can't remember his name) was rushed back from injury, only to hobble off with an ankle injury after 30 minutes when we were leading 1-0. We went on to lose the game and said player signed for the other team that summer.

I could never understand why we made that move before such a big game, hated the fact that Graham was our manager but i would have thought that his knowledge of the Arse set up would have given us a better chance of beating them.

And that’s why we miss Eriksen so badly. Don’t want Kane back there . Need him occupying the CBs being a threat in the final third. He’s never in the box these days.A new No 10 type player is a must this summer
Think he comes with him not being fit enough
Or confident in his fitness
So he stayed in an area to get the ball big it meant no one else was in that space

And that’s why we miss Eriksen so badly. Don’t want Kane back there . Need him occupying the CBs being a threat in the final third. He’s never in the box these days.A new No 10 type player is a must this summer
I was thinking that maybe buying a semi decent number 9 to partner Kane might be the way forward, Kane drops deep but still scores but another focal point means they can take the knocks and also build up enough rhythm to cover him. Our current options are all dribblers with low goal returns, except Dele who would need Kane to play him in anyway.

somewhere along the line we prioritised physical rather than technical signings and it has contributed to our inability to control games.

Think he comes with him not being fit enough
Or confident in his fitness
So he stayed in an area to get the ball big it meant no one else was in that space
Usually I’d suspect that was the case and agree but no one was getting the ball into him today.

I was thinking that maybe buying a semi decent number 9 to partner Kane might be the way forward, Kane drops deep but still scores but another focal point means they can take the knocks and also build up enough rhythm to cover him. Our current options are all dribblers with low goal returns, except Dele who would need Kane to play him in anyway.

somewhere along the line we prioritised physical rather than technical signings and it has contributed to our inability to control games.
Danny Ings (cough, cough)

The physical over technical I think is what we would get if we kept Jose on to over see a rebuild.

We need to 100% try to accommodate Kane and he needs help.

The physical over technical I think is what we would get if we kept Jose on to over see a rebuild.

We need to 400% try to accommodate Kane and he needs help.
I genuinely think this started under Poch. Sanchez Sissoko Moura Clinton GNK all stand out to me as poor in possession but fast runners.

Back