• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Harsh man ;)

35 years supporting this club, I've seen all the greats. Bergsson, Nethercott, Doherty, Scott, Calderwood, Vega. I'm benchmarking Dier against the best.

The pass from Fernandes was absolutely fantastic though. I didn't even spot that the pass was on while watching on TV. Martial's control was then also first class as Fernandes really pinged that ball into him hard. I thought it was magnificent defending from Dier to be aware enough to get there and make that block. I think Man Utd would've scored there against most defences in the PL.

Yeah it was but I think Dier has got to be aware of where the attacker is and he lost him. It was some recovery though - I was waiting for the net to bulge. And I thought, overall, Dier was magnificent on Friday. I'm not trying to criticise him for the sake of it. Just thought he had a hand in creating the opportunity for Martial.

Watching that run, his timing, the pace, bearing down on Fabianski one-on-one, it felt like we've got our Kane back.
Yep, plus some decent attempts and classic Harry approach play.

Even so he still looks a bit rusty. Couple more games to work that out of his system and who knows, we could be celebrating a Harry hat-trick once more. It's been a long time since we had one of them from him.

Given that Kane’s PL appearances started as a kid, and Aguero came to the Premier League as a recognised World class striker...plus that Aguero plays for City who have been a better team during his time at the club than we have been during Kane’s time at the club, and for Kane to only be one goal behind Aguero’s tally is seriously impressive work.

Kane celebrated like something clicked
Everyone said the injury he and is one that tests a poetry confidence and willingness to test that muscle
The fact he scored from running from his own half is massive for him
I must say that you definitely have the best autocorrects of all GG members Bedford.

Last edited:
Seen two articles recently talking about how he's contract is inventive based, basically his minutes on the pitch count towards his salary.

Would explain why he's rarely subbed/always starts etc.

Back