• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

But that’s speculation
I can’t see how what’s happened affects clubs like PSG and City for example the way their bankrolled
Barca are screwed and so are Madrid but that’s not new news as their finances have been poor for a very long time

The price of oil is plummeting, the world is heading towards a major economic depression. There is a good chance no club ends up immune from this.

But yeah, you’re right - it’s speculation...like 99.9% of what is posted on here. :D

Anyway, it’s worth a listen.

The price of oil is plummeting, the world is heading towards a major economic depression. There is a good chance no club ends up immune from this.

But yeah, you’re right - it’s speculation...like 99.9% of what is posted on here. :D

Anyway, it’s worth a listen.

I see it as a chance for those clubs to do more to get players as their cash rich outside of the game

The story today was pretty sad. It's the kind of club fed story which means we are looking at options to sell him, if we can get big money. Would be sad to lose a talisman. Hopefully we can turn it around. On the other hand JM probably wants to spend 100m+ And the only way that would happen is if Madrid pay 150m for Kane. Which he is worth.

The story today was pretty sad. It's the kind of club fed story which means we are looking at options to sell him, if we can get big money. Would be sad to lose a talisman. Hopefully we can turn it around. On the other hand JM probably wants to spend 100m+ And the only way that would happen is if Madrid pay 150m for Kane. Which he is worth.

If it’s the club fed story why is there also a story that club sources say it’s gonad*s

just feels to me like slow news again in football terms

If it’s the club fed story why is there also a story that club sources say it’s gonad*s

Let's hope so. Reportedly JM was looking for assurances Kane wasn't to be sold. But where did a story like that come from out the blue?

I agree about it being an easy story to regurgitate, it comes up in one form or another at least twice a year.
However the club's rebuttal (given that it was first posted by Alasdair Gold, I'm sure it was from the club) may have closed the door on Utd, but leaves it very much open to clubs outside the PL. That was the part I found just a little concerning, no outright "we have no intention to sell Kane", which I think they have said before.

I agree about it being an easy story to regurgitate, it comes up in one form or another at least twice a year.
However the club's rebuttal (given that it was first posted by Alasdair Gold, I'm sure it was from the club) may have closed the door on Utd, but leaves it very much open to clubs outside the PL. That was the part I found just a little concerning, no outright "we have no intention to sell Kane", which I think they have said before.

Well I can’t see him going to PSG
And no one else can afford him

I appreciate real life isn’t Football Manager and losing our talisman would be tough to take, but Kane out for £150m to Real, Haaland, Upamecano and Soumare in?

He deserves his big move, however gutting. Might give us a chance to rebuild too.

Well I can’t see him going to PSG
And no one else can afford him

Of the top forward players on the planet he’s the only one under 30, City and Barca will still be awash with money.

Barca need new talisman soon, he’s obviously a very different player to Messi, but considerably younger, a fully fit Kane* will score a hell of a lot of goals.

*not that I’m sure we’ll ever see that again

Of the top forward players on the planet he’s the only one under 30, City and Barca will still be awash with money.

Barca need new talisman soon, he’s obviously a very different player to Messi, but considerably younger, a fully fit Kane* will score a hell of a lot of goals.

Barca are on the verge of going bust
City will want him but I don’t see us selling him myself
And also for £200m and for a club that doesn’t need a talisman they would go for others IMO

And on the functioning fully fit bit
A lot for me will come down to the team set up and other players
Don’t forget he has been playing with pub full backs the last 18 months and a half effort Eriksen.
He now has Lo Celso driving that midfield and I’m convinced we will get some proper full backs too

Barca are on the verge of going bust
City will want him but I don’t see us selling him myself
And also for £200m and for a club that doesn’t need a talisman they would go for others IMO

They’ll just funnel in more money from Qatar.

I don’t understand the block on selling players to other clubs in the same divisions myself, maximise the sale value, and have confidence in your ability to replace them.

I agree that if you want a lesser forward with a lower potential goal output there are cheaper options.

And on the functioning fully fit bit
A lot for me will come down to the team set up and other players
Don’t forget he has been playing with pub full backs the last 18 months and a half effort Eriksen.
He now has Lo Celso driving that midfield and I’m convinced we will get some proper full backs too

He’s as much to blame as anyone for his derisory performances over the last 18 months imo, poor decision making both on and off the field.

They’ll just funnel in more money from Qatar.

I don’t understand the block on selling players to other clubs in the same divisions myself, maximise the sale value, and have confidence in your ability to replace them.

I agree that if you want a lesser forward with a lower potential goal output there are cheaper options.
Barca have no real relationship from Quatar and are going through big power plays their end at board level
They also have to sell to buy and want the Argentinian lad from Inter

Back