• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

When Kane let the ball run and span onto it, taking out the midfielder, Kane was 1 on 1 with the centre back.
At that point you want Kane to take him on and commit him and either beat him or get a penalty or get a shot away or play a ball across the "six yard line".

At that instant, Eriksen's first instinct was to run parallel to the goal, towards Kane, to play a 1-2 or get involved in a passing move... because that is Eriksen's primary game, that is just what he always does, play intricate passes etcetera... so within 1 second Eriksen is running parallel to the box, 20 yards out but Kane has suddenly taken on the centre back.

At that point Eriksen breaks into the box but there is no way he can make up the distance for a tap in.
If Eriksen's first movement had been that of a greedy goalscorer i.e. to run towards goal, he would have had a tap in.

But you cannot criticise either player, both did what is natural and both played well.

That was later on in the game
That was a great move from Kane
The one I referred to earlier was around 50 mins
The one you refer too I when kane hit it across the goal and it missed the back post by a foot

You're capt now Harry, time stand up and earn your pay rises.
If the players want poch our go to DL, if they don't and there's squad issues then publicly back the manager.
The silence is deafening.

The usual PR stuff about staying strong, together, working hard etc. No one actually mentioning the manager though....

The silence is deafening.

The usual PR stuff about staying strong, together, working hard etc. No one actually mentioning the manager though....
If he of all people doesn't back poch I want to why.
To be honest I've always felt there was an unhealthy clique with him, eriksen, Dele and to a lesser extent son.
Sometimes it as if they won't pass to anyone else.

If he of all people doesn't back poch I want to why.
To be honest I've always felt there was an unhealthy clique with him, eriksen, Dele and to a lesser extent son.
Sometimes it as if they won't pass to anyone else.

I has started to wonder about the possible 'clique' issue a while back, but it realy crystallised for me that there was one when we played Soton away last March (if you remember it was the game after we won the away round 16 CL 2nd leg at Dortmund) when time after time Moura would be free for a good chance at goal and the likes of Alli especially seemed to be making a point of only passing it to Kane when we attacjed - even if he was in a far worse position.
It was ridicoulus and one of the reasons we lost that day.

Then fast-forward to the fact that the likes of Son and Alli started the CL final instead of Moura and im convinced Poch as allowed 'favourites' and 'cliques' to form, despite all his 'one for all and all for one' mantras...

Another nail he has knocked in his own coffine imo.

I also still feel Kane shouldn't have come out with the 'we're making the same mistakes comments' gvven what looks likes cliques seem to have appeared but there you go..

I has started to wonder about the possible 'clique' issue a while back, but it realy crystallised for me that there was one when we played Soton away last March (if you remember it was the game after we won the away round 16 CL 2nd leg at Dortmund) when time after time Moura would be free for a good chance at goal and the likes of Alli especially seemed to be making a point of only passing it to Kane when we attacjed - even if he was in a far worse position.

Then fast-forward to the fact that the likes of Son and Alli started the CL final instead of Moura and im convinced Poch as allowed 'favourites' and 'cliques' to form, despite all his 'one for all and all for one' mantras...

I also still feel Kane shouldn't have come out with the 'we're making the same mistakes comments' gvven what looks likes cliques seem to have appeared but there you go..

Your making all that up to fit your theories!
We know nothing, tiddlysquat!
When/if we do find out what has been going which I personally doubt, we can discuss rationally.

Your making all that up to fit your theories!
We know nothing, tiddlysquat!
When/if we do find out what has been going which I personally doubt, we can discuss rationally.

So every post you make is based on you not having any "theories"?:p

I'm going on what i see on the pitch etc and forming an opinion - just like you and everyone else on here does.

This opinion is no worse that what you've been writing, so i'd wind your neck in with the "you're making stuff up to fit theories" accusations...

I noticed it even before poch tbh, eriksen will not pass to lamela, at one stage it was so ridiculously obvious and I mentioned it on here and got shot down.

I noticed it even before poch tbh, eriksen will not pass to lamela, at one stage it was so ridiculously obvious and I mentioned it on here and got shot down.

Yep, it's a measure of a coach to be able to minimise the development of cliques..how long further och lasts might be dependent ultimately on how on top of such cliques he has been (or not)

Back