• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Vardy was brick, but was the right call to make. That late in the game, tiring legs etc - it was absolutely the right sub to do. Genuine pace to counter with and use the space that was opening up.

That he completely failed to show up is a whole other thing!

Vardy is nowhere near international class imo. Well, certainly not World Cup last 16 international class. Rashford would have been a better shout last night.

Chocolate custard is an abomination and a blasphemy against The Chich of Custard. It deserves much worse than bogeys flicked into it.

It is not great but custard is still custard at the end of the day, hell even the start of the day.

Serious questions about kanes integrity now trouble me. Sure put your penis in custard. Pour custard over your beloveds boobies. But put snot in it?? Sell him and NOW

Vardy is nowhere near international class imo. Well, certainly not World Cup last 16 international class. Rashford would have been a better shout last night.

"International Class", IMO, is flimflam. The Championship offers better quality football than most internationals.

Which makes perfect sense, at Intl level players only ever play together for a few sessions and matches here and there, how could it possibly better clubs working on building a team daily? Add to which the restriction on players and it becomes obvious that its a level below - not above, IMO.

All that being said, Vardy is a good striker - 23 goals (in 42 apps) last season to Rashfords 13 (in 52), and is perfectly suited to playing in that situation - IE tiring legs and space opening up.

I wouldnt have had an issue with Rashford coming on, but I absolutely didnt with Vardy either.

I think some people, especially non Spurs fans, just fail to see what he does on the ball when he drops deep - seems a deliberate tactic of ours that he drops in to the no.10 position with Sterling/Lingard pushing on beyond him - but neither have really done the business playing that way so perhaps a rethink is in order there?

Similar is happening with Alli. Unless you watch him/know what you’re talking about, you will assume that he is off-form rather than playing a team role. Same with Hazza indeed. We know of course. My continued disappointment is that the public don’t pay any attention to what they watch. I suppose I should know better!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I like it when people don’t understand how good our players are..Modric and Carrick were great examples, I’ve had a few people question Alli, admittedly who haven’t had the privilege of watching him play every week (I accept he hasn’t torn it up in this WC but usually he plays in a more advanced position and also shines in the tougher games where this less time and space). Long may it continue.

Just posted and then saw your post!

Similar is happening with Alli. Unless you watch him/know what you’re talking about, you will assume that he is off-form rather than playing a team role. Same with Hazza indeed. We know of course. My continued disappointment is that the public don’t pay any attention to what they watch. I suppose I should know better!

I think that the Dele being off form was repeated so much last season that people say it without putting their brain in gear.

Bang on, it amazes me that some folks tend to forget he has just turned 22 and learning the game. He started off like a house on fire but it was obvious to most that he would have to adjust his game after the first season. He is learning different ways of playing ( like all good kids do) and he will be a better player for it.

Back