• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Exclusive - Harry Kane needs to quit ‘mediocre’ Tottenham to further his career, ex-England striker claims
Read more at http://talksport.com/football/exclu...ttenham-further-his-career-ex-england-striker

http://talksport.com/football/exclu...tenham-further-his-career-ex-england-striker?

I had the misfortune to spend some working time with Marsh many years ago and he is the most obnoxious person I have ever met, great player but full of it. And so is Talkbrick.

I had the misfortune to spend some working time with Marsh many years ago and he is the most obnoxious person I have ever met, great player but full of it. And so is Talkbrick.

I've also had the misfortune of meeting him. Obnoxious and not funny in the slightest. He also got absolutely brick-faced and started on the barman when he refused to serve him.

I've also had the misfortune of meeting him. Obnoxious and not funny in the slightest. He also got absolutely ****-faced and started on the barman when he refused to serve him.

Does not surprise me at all, he fancys himself and is never wrong no matter what. Spent a week with him when he was looking for coaches to work for him at Tampa Bay Rowdies, he was a top class brick house.

Does not surprise me at all, he fancys himself and is never wrong no matter what. Spent a week with him when he was looking for coaches to work for him at Tampa Bay Rowdies, he was a top class **** house.

What a clown. He also took exception to a group of people ripping the tinkle about his time on I'm a c*** get me out of here.

can he change his shirt number after the season has started? this is getting silly now

He's gonna get a load of stick same as he always does when he doesnt score, same as Bale got every game he didnt score.
His all round game was really good. Completed only one less pass than Dier who is our "man of the match" central midfielder.
Kane is more than a goalscorer. He is one of our only creative players.

He's gonna get a load of stick same as he always does when he doesnt score, same as Bale got every game he didnt score.
His all round game was really good. Completed only one less pass than Dier who is our "man of the match" central midfielder.

He has been playing well overall this year and yes he is a ' nine and half ' and could do well deeper for us .... Remember when Sherwood said he has the ability to be as good as Rooney and at the time he was ridiculed for it - however I see the comparison and I actually prefer him playing deeper.

However today he was poor and as his barren run continues, the more selfish he is playing and the more wrong decisions he is making. He really was poor and missed two or three big chances.

He a class act and I am not worried but he needs to get back to basics that made him the player he is today.

There can't be many strikers who play the full 90 in most games. Poch needs a plan so he can sub off Kane while still maintaining pressure/goal scoring threat, otherwise he is going to get too fatigued and then injured as a result.

There can't be many strikers who play the full 90 in most games. Poch needs a plan so he can sub off Kane while still maintaining pressure/goal scoring threat, otherwise he is going to get too fatigued and then injured as a result.
I think Njie is that player.

I know he might need a rest, but I'd play him in the Europa just so he can (hopefully) get a goal in a Spurs shirt. It's what got him going last season.

Think there is too much made of this lack of goals. His overall play is very good, his form is very good in attacking play.

maybe needs to stop dropping so deep so frequently. Its the job of our midfield players to keep him pinned up top.

Think there is too much made of this lack of goals. His overall play is very good, his form is very good in attacking play.

maybe needs to stop dropping so deep so frequently. Its the job of our midfield players to keep him pinned up top.

He had to do that today. The likes of Dier, Chadli and Son were never gonna play him the killer ball.

He had to do that today. The likes of Dier, Chadli and Son were never gonna play him the killer ball.

he doesn't always have to be the final piece, occupation of opposition players could be vital in a move without touching the ball

I'm not concerned about his not scoring, it'll come, he started late last season, I do think he needs to rein in his playbook a little

Shame he didn't get that goal at the end. Was expecting him to place it rather than smash it. It'll come though.

good post. People are now realising what an very good player he is

he doesn't always have to be the final piece, occupation of opposition players could be vital in a move without touching the ball
Yes. Watching the Mason goal again today... Chadli and Dier both made runs from the middle out to the right hand side, which dragged Rodwell and Cattermole over there, leaving a big hole for Mason and Lamela and Kane to exploit.

Kaboul went tight to Kane as the key danger man, leaving Mason another hole to exploit. Brilliant team goal.

Back