• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

We need someone similar. Big and powerful who can hold on to the ball when we're under pressure. Austin is proven in the premier league. Just pay the coin to get him Ffs.

So he did have a knock? Phew, poch isnt completely retarded then.

As someone. As he went off we fell apart, the front 4 had no idea what they were doing at all, and for some bizarre reason we resorted to long ball football.

So he did have a knock? Phew, poch isnt completely retarded then.

As someone. As he went off we fell apart, the front 4 had no idea what they were doing at all, and for some bizarre reason we resorted to long ball football.

THIS was there MAIN ISSUE. Thankfully you said it in black and white. Doubtless someone will blame a single player though...

Once Kane went off the ball just came back constantly

The lack of any forward as an alerntiave cost us massively

You need some form of presence up there and chadli offer none in afraid

Once Kane went off the ball just came back constantly

The lack of any forward as an alerntiave cost us massively

You need some form of presence up there and chadli offer none in afraid

Absolutely. This is something the manager knows but (as ever) DL needs to step up and SUPPORT HIM FASTER! He has wanted Njie ALL SUMMER yet we sign him when two games are gone already because DL thought he could save 3 million? FFS! Potentially 5 points lost. I personally am not going to get frothy about it because this is a long-term project, but for the manager to have to keep showing the board what we don't have on the pitch and bench in the first weeks of the season is not helpful to the manager!!!!

Absolutely. This is something the manager knows but (as ever) DL needs to step up and SUPPORT HIM FASTER! He has wanted Njie ALL SUMMER yet we sign him when two games are gone already because DL thought he could save 3 million? FFS! Potentially 5 points lost. I personally am not going to get frothy about it because this is a long-term project, but for the manager to have to keep showing the board what we don't have on the pitch and bench in the first weeks of the season is not helpful to the manager!!!!

So a team quotes £25m for a £15m player and Levy should just say yes? That then opens the floodgates for every team to over price players as Levy will just buy. Dropping two points today is nothing to do with Levy not buying N'jie earlier and everything to do with the CURRENT players not performing.

So a team quotes £25m for a £15m player and Levy should just say yes? That then opens the floodgates for every team to over price players as Levy will just buy. Dropping two points today is nothing to do with Levy not buying N'jie earlier and everything to do with the CURRENT players not performing.

Njie was not available for 25 million before the start of the season, he was available for approximately what we ended up paying for him. Maybe a million or two more. Now, if your comment refers to Berahino, who HAS been quoted at 25 million and is ABSOLUTELY over-priced, then I agree 100% and am not unhappy to hold out. But make no mistake, Njie has been there for the doing for some time. No transfer is simple, but this one was there to be done earlier. I don't disagree that some did not deliver today, but when you have to use a flathead screwdriver where a Philips is the required tool, there will be issues; better to have a full toolbox right?

Njie was not available for 25 million before the start of the season, he was available for approximately what we ended up paying for him. Maybe a million or two more. Now, if your comment refers to Berahino, who HAS been quoted at 25 million and is ABSOLUTELY over-priced, then I agree 100% and am not unhappy to hold out. But make no mistake, Njie has been there for the doing for some time. No transfer is simple, but this one was there to be done earlier. I don't disagree that some did not deliver today, but when you have to use a flathead screwdriver where a Philips is the required tool, there will be issues; better to have a full toolbox right?

We haven't had a full toolbox for over 20 years now and paying too much to fill it doesn't mean those tools are the best for the job. Maybe N'jie was available but he might also have been third on a list Poch gave to Levy and when he couldn't get the first two time had passed.

Edit: I also doubt N'jie would've prevented us losing a two goal lead going by what I've seen of todays performance.

If anything thinks Nije an play as a lone target man the id like to see why
He is a Pacey forward type winger but doesn't look like a striker to me

One option would be to negotiate a price of £18-20m while another would be to simply sign another striker.As much as I want Berahino he is not the player on the face of this earth

Back