• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Haha beat me to it.

At the end of the day, we have fans on here talking up Arsenal for signing Rice for 100m saying he adds a missing part.

Kane is that x10, guarantees you 40+ goals a year in all comps, increases a large portions of clubs chances of winning the league and comps over the next 3/4 years by a massive margin, in order to steal a march on your rivals to get that player, 90m would be the bargain of the century, even with a year left. If I could buy one player this summer as a rival, it would be Kane.
I agree
Big I will say… he won’t suit every club
I do think that there are better suited players for us now
That doesn’t mean Kane isn’t brilliant but we would have to change the way ange plays to suit Kane
That can’t be the answer IMO

But they know the asking price is much much higher
They are teasing their fans
I still think they will end up with a cheaper option and will blame us
In reality there is no 'asking price' though. There may well be a price that THFC happen to be demanding at present but that doesn't mean that will be the final sale price, just as Leicester were demanding £60m for Maddison earlier this summer but we got him for £40m once it was clear that there weren't any bidders at £60m who Maddison was prepared to join.

Bayern have made a pretty reasonable offer for a player with only a year left on his contract and who could be secured on a pre contract in just over 5 months' time. I suspect they'll up their offer from 'reasonable' to 'decent' in the next week or two. If this happens then I think it would harm THFC going forward if we didn't accept the deal and take the money considering our limited transfer funds and weaknesses in several squad positions that we have.

Last edited:
I agree
We need to sell him as soon as we’re back from the tour and the transfer cogs start turning
It gives us time to buy and him time to get going at his new club
The key of course is Bayern acting like the mega club they are and coming in with a realistic offer
People need to forget his age and his contract and look at his value to us
That’s how you get a player form a stubborn seller
Kane with a contract is a £120-£150m player
Offering half of that with add on isnt going to work
It doesn't matter what the value of Kane with a contract is, the fact of the matter is that Kane now has less than a year at Spurs and just over 5 months before he can agree a pre-contract deal with another team. On 1st January 2024 Bayern get to add whatever transfer fee they are offering THFC for Kane on to the contract they offer him. £70m to Spurs and £400k a week to Harry Kane on a 4 year contract becomes a £750k a week offer to Kane in January 2024. £70m is a reasonable offer for Harry Kane at present. £80m+ is a good offer that I think would be prudent for THFC to accept.

I've not seen one single fan say we should play hard ball or put pride first? Maybe I missed it but I've seen people say that the price being the price should be paid, nothing outrageous about that. We shouldn't be giving Kane away to suit other clubs, that's not pride, that's common sense.

Kane with a longer contract is 150m player as long as I've a hole in my ar5e. Getting him for 50/60m less with a year to go isn't pride, its a bargain.

No matter how you paint it, Harry fcuking Kane for 90/100m is still an absolute bargain
Getting Kane for £90m or £100m isn't a bargain.... If it was then we'd have a number of clubs beating down our door with offers for him at (and above) that level. Getting £90 to £100m for Kane now would be fantastic for Spurs. If we happened to get that sort of bid for Kane then I'm not even 100% convinced that Kane would accept the move as in a year's time he could add that £100m (equivalent to almost £500k a week on a 4 year deal) on to the £300k to £400k he could expect to earn even after a club had paid that sort of transfer fee).

If I were Kane I would sit tight for a year and then earn £750k+ a week at whichever one of the top 10 clubs in the world I fancied moving to.

I agree.
I think we have the money for one CB but not two
Kanes fee would buy us a very good striker and a very good CB
Combined we may be a better team … may
Tapsoba and Jonathan David would be about £80M and both really suit Ange ball

Jonathan David looks really good but more of a 2nd striker who can play on his own, good record, only 23 and should be gettable as well fee wise.

It doesn't matter what the value of Kane with a contract is, the fact of the matter is that Kane now has less than a year at Spurs and just over 5 months before he can agree a pre-contract deal with another team. On 1st January 2024 Bayern get to add whatever transfer fee they are offering THFC for Kane on to the contract they offer him. £70m to Spurs and £400k a week to Harry Kane on a 4 year contract becomes a £750k a week offer to Kane in January 2024. £70m is a reasonable offer for Harry Kane at present. £80m+ is a good offer that I think would be prudent for THFC to accept.

I agree to an extent but there is also a value to add which is the premium from being the club that secures him now rather than going into an absolute shark infested pond in Jan. As I said before, securing Kane for half his peak market value now still signifies extreme value for anyone willing to pay.

Yeh there is an argument that they move onto someone younger but that also comes with the factor that there isn't another Harry Kane in world football (who isn't at City).

Come another year with the distorted market because of Saudi money good players at reasonable value are going to be like rocking horse sh1t

I've not seen one single fan say we should play hard ball or put pride first? Maybe I missed it but I've seen people say that the price being the price should be paid, nothing outrageous about that. We shouldn't be giving Kane away to suit other clubs, that's not pride, that's common sense.

Kane with a longer contract is 150m player as long as I've a hole in my ar5e. Getting him for 50/60m less with a year to go isn't pride, its a bargain.

No matter how you paint it, Harry fcuking Kane for 90/100m is still an absolute bargain

I would rather sell for 80m than not sell at 100m, lose him for free next summer and still need to find the money to buy a replacement. Imo thF just doesn't make sense.

150m odd is for Kane with 3 years left. He's 30 in a few days time and has less than a year on his contract. It's going to get to a point it just makes sense to take the money imo.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

I would rather sell for 80m than not sell at 100m, lose him for free next summer and still need to find the money to buy a replacement. Imo thF just doesn't make sense.

150m odd is for Kane with 3 years left. He's 30 in a few days time and has less than a year on his contract. It's going to get to a point it just makes sense to take the money imo.

80 yeh but 60m not in a million month of Sundays. I think if people believe that's his value with even a season left they are severely under valuing him IMO, something that seems to be indicative at time for Spurs fans (not aimed at you BTW).

I agree to an extent but there is also a value to add which is the premium from being the club that secures him now rather than going into an absolute shark infested pond in Jan. As I said before, securing Kane for half his peak market value now still signifies extreme value for anyone willing to pay.

Yeh there is an argument that they move onto someone younger but that also comes with the factor that there isn't another Harry Kane in world football (who isn't at City).

Come another year with the distorted market because of Saudi money good players at reasonable value are going to be like rocking horse sh1t
Even more reason to sell him sooner and reinvest the money into a forward now before any price inflation occurs. We will likely be buying a striker next summer at a rate.

80 yeh but 60m not in a million month of Sundays. I think if people believe that's his value with even a season left they are severely under valuing him IMO, something that seems to be indicative at time for Spurs fans (not aimed at you BTW).
60 seems too low as it doesn't really cover a younger replacement with less pedigree. 80m would probably be the acceptable bottom level with 100m being a more hopeful figure.

60 seems too low as it doesn't really cover a younger replacement with less pedigree. 80m would probably be the acceptable bottom level with 100m being a more hopeful figure.

I would say 80-100m is the ballpark for sure, I'm not against the lower, infact its just an opinion so not against whatever hahah, I just think a deal in that region offers value to all involved

Jonathan David looks really good but more of a 2nd striker who can play on his own, good record, only 23 and should be gettable as well fee wise.

I'm very wary of attacking players from France, Ndombele and Pepe at Arsenal both looked brilliant.

I like Cherki but would not pay more then 30m for him.

What I have seen of David has not wowed me, poor first touch. I watch a lot of French football.

I'm very wary of attacking players from France, Ndombele and Pepe at Arsenal both looked brilliant.

What I have seen of David has not wowed me, poor first touch. I watch a lot of French football.
I think we'll just go with Richarlison as first choice when Kane is sold. I doubt the chairman would be wanting to buy another high priced forward after spending £60m on Richarlison a year ago. If we get (say) £80m for Kane then I think the club would use it to buy 2 x centre backs and then look to sign a not too expensive (<£35m) cover player for Richarlison.

It probably sounds like a bit of a weird suggestion but somebody like Patson Daka from Leicester might be a reasonable shout. I say that because he can play from wide and also would suit playing in the way that Postecoglou likes to play his CF trying to get between the centre backs and right on the shoulder of the deeper of the two.

But they know the asking price is much much higher
They are teasing their fans
I still think they will end up with a cheaper option and will blame us

Agreed. Said it many times but just dont see them meeting Levy's price, and Levy's price won't change

A lot of players look better than they are because the league is weak but it's still a hotbed for talent, the amount of players who started their career there is huge. Not seen enough to comment on the 1st touch - that's not something that generally improves significantly either.

I think we'll just go with Richarlison as first choice when Kane is sold. I doubt the chairman would be wanting to buy another high priced forward after spending £60m on Richarlison a year ago. If we get (say) £80m for Kane then I think the club would use it to buy 2 x centre backs and then look to sign a not too expensive (<£35m) cover player for Richarlison.

It probably sounds like a bit of a weird suggestion but somebody like Patson Daka from Leicester might be a reasonable shout. I say that because he can play from wide and also would suit playing in the way that Postecoglou likes to play his CF trying to get between the centre backs and right on the shoulder of the deeper of the two.
Go with Richarlison this season, see how Ferguson continues to develop and go after him next season.

Osihmen came from France
Randal Kolo Muani is another favoured and he comes from France…
You also need to look at the teams those players joined

Osihmen came from France
Randal Kolo Muani is another favoured and he comes from France…
You also need to look at the teams those players joined
If they've done it outside France it increases the chances they can do it in the PL.
Kolo Muani looks good from the little I've seen of him and looks like a forward that would fit in with Anges style.

Daka really suits ange ball

If they've done it outside France it increases the chances they can do it in the PL.
Kolo Muani looks good from the little I've seen of him and looks like a forward that would fit in with Anges style.
Jonathan David did it in Belgium too
He has done it in every country
My worry is his lack of height

Back