• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

You might be right, you might be wrong but if you're right I dont think he'll leave in that case. Levy knows that even separately to what he adds on the pitch, Kane is hugely valuable from a marketing perspective. I dont think there's a chance we sell him for £80m personally

Question on proceeds partly depends on what we've done in the market before we got cash for him. Like most, I'm hoping that we can pick up a CB or two in the not too distant future
I think not getting that £80m leaves us in a bit of a financial bind in terms of our rebuild. From a marketing perspective we’ll lose him anyway in a years’ time. I’m not convinced he’s worth £80m of marketing between now and next June.

I think not getting that £80m leaves us in a bit of a financial bind in terms of our rebuild. From a marketing perspective we’ll lose him anyway in a years’ time. I’m not convinced he’s worth £80m of marketing between now and next June.

He might, though, be worth £80 million through being the difference between achieving CL football or not next season.

Maybe bull, but it has been reported from «friends» of Levy that his tinkled at Bayern after all the media talk… so he has said: I wont sell Kane to Bayern for 80- 90 or 100m£
So og Bayern want him they have to pay 101m£ I guess..

The elements you mentioned are still important in professional football but it's more your idea of not going for things because you don't consider them to be the main priority. If the only meaning for you is to be found in football is winning the PL or CL then that'll mean supporting Spurs will be very unfulfilling to you. If you want the kids to be any good (and fair enough if not as it might be purely recreational etc) competing on multiple fronts is a key part of the game. Dropping out of cup competitions is a pathetic approach but it comes down to the age old debate of whether you prefer actual sporting achievements or the ability to jerk off over spreadsheets that show some great figures.

Funnily enough we're clearing out my Grandad's house, he was a Forest season ticket holder and today we uncovered a program of the 1991 FA cup final between Spurs and Forest - That is glorious history that cannot be unwritten and your ludicrous take on achievements such as that don't change it one iota. If / when we win it again and you feel nothing because it's "not an important trophy" that's choice but it's a soulless one.

As you said in another post, I think it’s just some weird defence mechanism. If we started to win trophies again he’d no doubt change his tune. Whatever argument that makes Levy/ENIC look bad has to be discredited or dismissed such is the level of devotion to them. I honestly believe some love them more than the club itself and would follow them if they jacked it in at Spurs and bought another club.

To be fair, we even troubled top 4 last year before our end of season collapse with these defenders. That's not to say that I don't think we need at least 2 new defenders but sometimes we get caught up in slating individuals when there are other factors at play.
I suspect the WC had more of an effect on us than many realised.

We're a good enough team to have sent a lot of players but not a rich enough team to have a squad to cope.

Last edited:
So Ferdinand is trying to sell him to United snd Rooney has claimed Kane is being treated like a prisoner.

But there is no media agenda is there?

Amazing, I mean yeah prisoner held against his will despite him being vocal about wanting to break the club record he only broke this season. People on all sides will lap that kind of crap up

Back