• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

3 goals in 8 Premier League appearances give Harry Kane a strike-rate of a goal for every 2.67 matches played.

That puts him in 7th place in our All-Time Premier League Table just behind Rafael van der Vaart and just ahead of Chris Armstrong.

Harry is now averaging a goal every 145 minutes in the Premier League, 3 in 434 minutes played, fingers crossed he can keep up that strike-rate over the rest of his career!

3 goals in 8 Premier League appearances give Harry Kane a strike-rate of a goal for every 2.67 matches played.

That puts him in 7th place in our All-Time Premier League Table just behind Rafael van der Vaart and just ahead of Chris Armstrong.

Them stats are pointless unless they play a certain amount of games.

I agree - wish he was composed in his shooting though since ultimately that is what will make or break him...

I think that will come with time (if he is given it)

He always appears to aim for placement rather than power in his shooting so I imagine he may eventually be a more reliable goalscorer than someone like Defoe

Certainly enough to make statistically significant.

Currently Tim has the highest win ratio of all our managers, apparently.

Indeed he does....

P487_zps35c5dbfb.png

I like the fact that after he scored the camera cut away to the Spurs bench and you could see Bobby S celebrating like the goal was one of his own

He seems to be well liked does Mr K, boy is doing well

Never realised he is 6 ft 2. I think with his movement he could do well next season if we can start to move the ball a bit quicker. I expect we will if Lamela can settle and be played with Eriksen and maybe someone who can recycle possession in the middle like Clasie or even Banage - someone of that ilk basically.

Well as many as the person you compare them to. How many games did VDV and Armstrong play? or is that compared to there first 7 games?

Interestingly Lineker did not score not a goal in his first 7 starts for us, and still managed to win the golden boot that season

I didn't have a very high opinion of him a few months ago. He's changing my mind. Credit to him.

I have never claimed he was the answer, and I am not one of those saying he will never be good enough for us, I just believe we should give him time, and so far so good

With strikers, so much is about confidence and attitude....if he can improve, we could have a decent forward....which is what we need, someone to come on as a sub, confident that he can score.

Love it when a local player does well in the first team, has been far too uncommon an occurrence in the last two or three decades. In recent years we've had Caulker who I think would have made it here, been better than all our defenders this season but decided to leave. Townsend who's been overrated from the outset. etc etc.

This boy won't go on to be anything special but he can certainly do a job for us long term as third, maybe eventually second choice forward. It's just about nurturing him right, giving him time and chances, something unfortunately we probably won't do.

Love it when a local player does well in the first team, has been far too uncommon an occurrence in the last two or three decades. In recent years we've had Caulker who I think would have made it here, been better than all our defenders this season but decided to leave. Townsend who's been overrated from the outset. etc etc.

This boy won't go on to be anything special but he can certainly do a job for us long term as third, maybe eventually second choice forward. It's just about nurturing him right, giving him time and chances, something unfortunately we probably won't do.

But that's exactly what we should do.... Because these types would be more likely to give a s hit....... And isn't that what we have been complaining about????L

And you know what credit to tim

Back