• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Guglielmo Vicario

Even if Vicarious starts off on rocky footing, maybe all he will need is some support to get through it. If people are resigned to seeing him fail here while feigning support for him, then it’s a bit of a self-fulfilling prophecy. These fans seem to be reveling in any chance to get in the “I told you so’s” in very short order. I hope Vicario is strong enough to endure any rough patches he may have.
And OK, if he’s not good enough we can place the blame on the transfer department but let’s at least pretend to stay positive as he could be a decent player for us and the way we play. Sometimes you don’t need a world class goalkeeper if the team is playing well.

Even if Vicarious starts off on rocky footing, maybe all he will need is some support to get through it. If people are resigned to seeing him fail here while feigning support for him, then it’s a bit of a self-fulfilling prophecy. These fans seem to be reveling in any chance to get in the “I told you so’s” in very short order. I hope Vicario is strong enough to endure any rough patches he may have.
And OK, if he’s not good enough we can place the blame on the transfer department but let’s at least pretend to stay positive as he could be a decent player for us and the way we play. Sometimes you don’t need a world class goalkeeper if the team is playing well.
It’s because most of our fans enjoy the negativity they bring
They are a HUGE part of the clubs issues
It’s why we have so many podcasts for spurs fans
Genuinely one of the only ones to ever be positive is the one from the guys on here
Everyone wants to vent and spurs fans are up there with the very worst

It’s because most of our fans enjoy the negativity they bring
They are a HUGE part of the clubs issues
It’s why we have so many podcasts for spurs fans
Genuinely one of the only ones to ever be positive is the one from the guys on here
Everyone wants to vent and spurs fans are up there with the very worst
Maybe it is just a case of negativity being contagious because panicking and worrying is easy. I would know, it’s one of my flaws. But here we have some kind of chance to be positive and look forward to a season so regardless of what other people think, I at least want to give the team a chance. I’m sure Ange will make some mistakes here and there but you and I and many others were questioning Conte’s tactics and selection choices last season. Just pure bafflement, but now I think we have a manager who might surprise us in a good way.
Anyway, I think we should be more worried about our main striker than our goalkeeper if Kane leaves (if we are going to be worried about anything).

I think people read too much into pre season where we've continued to leak goals.

I'm reserving judgement until we have a proper run of games with upgraded defenders.

That said we made it hard for ourselves by not getting the new cbs early .

Well at least vicario is taller than than both Loris and Reya.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Fapatalk

Needs to get the ball away quicker when he has it at his feet. Hopefully that's a quick lesson to pick up and he settles into the team

I like him. A couple of dodgy moments but that's the role of a modern keeper. He'll suit the system well.

Yeh, game one of playing as a sweeping keeper in a new league in a new team in a new system. I would hope people give him a waiting brief. There will be those who will judge him now for not being Raya, can see those coming a mile off

Its the system that's making those decisions for him as much as him.

With Ange ball it's not just down to the keeper for high heart rate. We play a high line, the point is your keeper isn't going to be staying deep in his box. So yes it will look messy at times and no doubt he will fudge up on occassions but not reflective on him so much, more the system....
He holds onto the ball too much and almost got tackled in the first 5 minutes . . .

Back