• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Guglielmo Vicario

It's his Empoli number
Probably some reverse bad luck voodoo too
According to the fount of all knowledge:
"Italy: 13 was the lucky number in the Italian football pools (Totocalcio). The Italian expression "fare tredici" (literally, "make thirteen") means to hit the jackpot."

Let's hope we have.

Let the man himself tell you how it's pronounced

What-We-Do-in-the-Shadows-Season-3-Guillermo-Harvey-Guillen.jpg

13 is only unlucky because of the Last Supper nonsense. So if you arent a christian it means bugger all. Same as the ladders thing and that being to do with the holy trinity

In the old hermetic traditions the number 13 is the master number! Master Vicario!

This feels like the type of signing we used to make, younger, not as well known at a good price but someone who ticks a lot of boxes. I much prefer this approach.

This feels like the type of signing we used to make, younger, not as well known at a good price but someone who ticks a lot of boxes. I much prefer this approach.

I think it's a bit of reality

- We aren't in a position (with this ownership) to buy someone like Rice for £105M (was turned down) or Raya at £40M and the 4+ others that we need in the same window
- Ange's system is very high energy, that will lend itself to younger players anyway
- Our biggest signings are almost always our worst.

He's 27 soon. He's more later to the top level than younger

I think it's a bit of reality

- We aren't in a position (with this ownership) to buy someone like Rice for £105M (was turned down) or Raya at £40M and the 4+ others that we need in the same window
- Ange's system is very high energy, that will lend itself to younger players anyway
- Our biggest signings are almost always our worst.

I think Ange will like Richarlison though

I think Ange will like Richarlison though

Where do you see him using him? Without Europe, we won't have more than 50 games this year as an absolute max.

At CF and absent injury, Kane will start all PL games and most of the cup games. I dont see more than say 3-4 starts at CF for Richie (early round cup games), unless Kane is injured

The other forwards in Ange's system are very high and wide forwards. Not sure that's the ideal role for Richarlison

I think there's the potential for a very frsturating season for Richalison. Fewer games also means less fatigue which sould also lead to fewer injuries and need to rest players

Where do you see him using him? Without Europe, we won't have more than 50 games this year as an absolute max.

At CF and absent injury, Kane will start all PL games and most of the cup games. I dont see more than say 3-4 starts at CF for Richie (early round cup games), unless Kane is injured

The other forwards in Ange's system are very high and wide forwards. Not sure that's the ideal role for Richarlison

I think there's the potential for a very frsturating season for Richalison. Fewer games also means less fatigue which sould also lead to fewer injuries and need to rest players

Plays a higher intensity style though, our front line did not like the press at the end of Poch and are going to have to get used to it again, that comes with more injuries, more subs, more rotation regardless of games. I think he gets a part, even if not as a major player

Plays a higher intensity style though, our front line did not like the press at the end of Poch and are going to have to get used to it again, that comes with more injuries, more subs, more rotation regardless of games. I think he gets a part, even if not as a major player
We'll see but I suspect Ange will be like most coaches and prioritise goals from his forwards and Kane is always going to have that over Richie.

If we are chasing a game then I can see him being used for the overload, but subbing Kane off when we still need goals or the match is on the balance? I can't see it personally.

Hopefully we can get ourselves into a comfortable position in matches more often so we can bring on the likes of Richie or Gil or Sarr.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

We'll see but I suspect Ange will be like most coaches and prioritise goals from his forwards and Kane is always going to have that over Richie.

If we are chasing a game then I can see him being used for the overload, but subbing Kane off when we still need goals or the match is on the balance? I can't see it personally.

Hopefully we can get ourselves into a comfortable position in matches more often so we can bring on the likes of Richie or Gil or Sarr.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

But it's not just a choice, it's enforced choice and loads on players. No way Kane, Sonand Deki play every minute of every game under the high press because injuries and rest regardless in what combination that happens will have to happen IMO.

27 is fine for a GK, they're decent till 35ish generally.
I know. But that wasn't your point - your point was about us not making "younger" signing.
Vicario isn't a younger signing.

The following however:
Porro
Spence
Gil
Udogie
Romero
Bentancur
Sarr
Kulu

All pretty darn young. All 24 or younger when signed.

One Croatian aside, all of our signings are young. Vicario is a veteran by comparison.

Back