• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Guglielmo Vicario

Just seen his interview, very impressive and level headed. Looking forward to see how this one pans out, got a good feeling.

T
alks very well!

Imagine how unlikely it would be that an English footballer who’s 26 could speak Italian as well as their own native language.

We take it for granted how foreign players just talk English. Here is a player who’s not just getting by but articulate and able to express his intelligence and passion. I like our Italian connection and hope Paratici is continuing to do some work with us.

Nope
Goo-lee-ELL-mo

R.765b5a68fcc383071416e1557e1bfeb3

Imagine how unlikely it would be that an English footballer who’s 26 could speak Italian as well as their own native language.

We take it for granted how foreign players just talk English. Here is a player who’s not just getting by but articulate and able to express his intelligence and passion. I like our Italian connection and hope Paratici is continuing to do some work with us.
There are reasons that will take this thread down a rabbit hole
Bit in football terms the EPL is the league most players want to join
And secondly… it’s the language of Europe and the western world
Mainly because of America but also because it’s been adopted by most countries as that second language
I work in 44 countries for a danish company and offices language is English
It works
Why learn Italian when it’s spoke in one country
Why learn danish when it’s spoken in one country
Polish… same
Dutch… same

but back in track it’s gonna help him settle in massively here which is a huge thing for any new player

Back