• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Guglielmo Vicario

Such a difference with Vicario actually moving
I know VAR isn't supposed to re-referee the game but they should be able to watch replays of corners and see within a few seconds and say to the ref, No 18 or whoever, clear obstruction at the last corner, give him a yellow. If players know everything is recorded and will be punished then it would soon stop.

They should also say, Warn Welbeck if he does that again it's a yellow etc.

All this blue card and sin bin nonsense when there are so many easier fixes to improve the game. Just start booking things that deserve it and players will stop taking the tinkle and pushing the boundaries!

Last edited:
I think he was the only one of our players who escaped the match with any credit. The rest were tinkle poor, just passing the ball from side to side.

My thoughts as well, probably our worst performance of the season so far and it seems our players are struggling at the moment.

I know VAR isn't supposed to re-referee the game but they should be able to watch replays of corners and see within a few seconds and say to the ref, No 18 or whoever, clear obstruction at the last corner, give him a yellow. If players know everything is recorded and will be punished then it would soon stop.

They should also say, Warn Welbeck if he does that again it's a yellow etc.

All this blue card and sin bin nonsense when there are so many easier fixes to improve the game. Just start booking things that deserve it and players will stop taking the tinkle and pushing the boundaries!
Not too sure about that. I'd say the increased number of subs these days has led directly to the building of bigger and stronger squads, which in turn has meant that pre-planned sharing around of the tactical foul has become an even more viable option than ever. All clubs do it but the advantage is increasingly with clubs like Manchesterf City that are capable of fielding two full-strength first teams.

Back