• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

GTA VI is here.

2025? Not quite here!

I have some catching up to do. I didn’t try the last one which was supposed to be amazing too?

Last time played it properly it was a Birds Eye view 😂 one of these days I’ll sack off working, get some weed, and see what all the fuss is about!

2025? Not quite here!

I have some catching up to do. I didn’t try the last one which was supposed to be amazing too?

Last time played it properly it was a Birds Eye view 😂 one of these days I’ll sack off working, get some weed, and see what all the fuss is about!

Go for it. It’s a ride to be sure.

I would often start up gta 3 and 4 and just get in a car and tune into one of the radio stations. So much good music, and some absolutely hilarious radio shows! The level of detail in the series is staggering!

One of my favorite things to do during my smoking days is to cruising around stoned as a upstanding citizen obeying the traffic laws just chilling listening to the radio. Class music + the adverts / radio chit chat are brilliant.

I saw the trailer, looks unreal (or actually just real which is kind of worrying) in terms of the graphics. I'm still on PS4 and I'm guessing there's no chance they'll release it on that and don't really feel like dropping half a grand on a video game machine but this will tempt me.

Hope they wait till it's finished. Cyberpunk is now a phenomenal game. But on release was a mess.

Saw someone call it "Florida man simulator", haha. It looks incredible! Can't wait to play it.

Last thing I played was Vice City on the PS2, such a great game.
Gonna weigh up getting a console in the sale and GTA5 or just wait a year for GTA6.

Presumably PS is still the way to go re; consoles?

Last thing I played was Vice City on the PS2, such a great game.
Gonna weigh up getting a console in the sale and GTA5 or just wait a year for GTA6.

Presumably PS is still the way to go re; consoles?
Really depends on your preference with the exclusives. GT7 Vs Forza is the big one.

If you have a projector/TV that can run 4k at over 60fps then the Xbox is marginally better - I've yet to see the PS5 go past 60fps at 4k. Although Sony claim it is possible.

That said, I have a PS5 and have no issues living with 4K@60

Oh, and Vice City is still the peak of GTA for me.

2025? Not quite here!

GTA V is quality. Just a fun game to play. So many details in it it boggles the mind. It's a rather easy game though, you'll plow through it if you just do the main missions - so make sure you lose yourself in all of the side missions as well, will keep the game fun for longer.

Back