• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Grooming

SpurMeUp

Jimmy Cantrell
I moved back to a wet shave. Not found the right razor yet. What do you recommend?

Best moisturisers?

Botox or not!?

Best work shirts? Looking at M&S options this morning, they seem fairly priced, are they good quality? What do you recommend? So many shirts seem to last only a few washes and then start to fray. The fabrics used are so flimsy often. Who does solid higher-quality shirts now?

I find the newer razors with 6,7,8 or whatever number of razor blades, are just a waste of money. The blades are so closely stacked, that they're impossible to clean and the steel is thinner and gets worn out quicker.
I've gone back to Mach 3. It's just as comfortable, easy to clean and less expensive.
I use a good barber soap and a 100% badger shaving brush.

I find the newer razors with 6,7,8 or whatever number of razor blades, are just a waste of money. The blades are so closely stacked, that they're impossible to clean and the steel is thinner and gets worn out quicker.
I've gone back to Mach 3. It's just as comfortable, easy to clean and less expensive.
I use a good barber soap and a 100% badger shaving brush.
It’s about time they made badger shaving illegal.

I moved back to a wet shave. Not found the right razor yet. What do you recommend?

Best moisturisers?

Botox or not!?

Best work shirts? Looking at M&S options this morning, they seem fairly priced, are they good quality? What do you recommend? So many shirts seem to last only a few washes and then start to fray. The fabrics used are so flimsy often. Who does solid higher-quality shirts now?

For work I use M&S, great for the mix of button downs and more formal, they seem to last the test of time for me TBH

M&S are decent and hard wearing.

There's a tailor in Chi that will fit them properly for £20 too.

If you haven't got a decent, local person then places like https://www.tailorstore.co.uk/ aren't bad - you just won't get the prices they advertise as that's for paper thin crap.

As for facial hair, no point in clean shaving as I'd just have to do so again by lunch. So I've got a set of Wahl clippers and keep short stubble. I shape it with a Philips one blade.

Def get a strop too (I know this site is full of stroppy gits). That prolongs the life of your blades by a lot.

Back