• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Grooming - how far do you go?

I've made the mistake twice of tasting the shower gel, once with the mint and once with vanilla/milk/raspberry. I knew it was going to taste horrible but the smell was too tempting.

I've got the Mint Choc one and must admit it is tempting... makes me smell like an after 8 rather than a reprobate ;)

I pulled a hair out of the side of my **** with some tweezers, it was about half way down the wife kept getting caught when she was done there so i decided to get rid. It hurt for 40 seconds.

I only use organic, sls/paraben free stuff.

Really like A'kin shampoo;

a-kin-hair-care-unscented-shampoo-for-sensitive-scalp.jpg

Avocado Australian Organics Bodywash

231282585%20avocado-500x500.jpg

Spezia Organics Mens Moisturiser

nourishing-face-balm-50ml-300dpi.jpg

Some organic hair gel, can't recall who makes it.

Do the odd nose and eyebrow prune when absolutely needed. Have cut my own hair for over 10 years now, easy, but look a plum from behind sometimes (as the misses refuses to neaten it up and I don't care if people laugh behind my back, I'm used to that!).

Last edited:
Quick question

Anyone thought about or does wax their balls? as in doin it yourself?

I shave and have become a perfectionist at it. But was chatting to an ex girlfriend who thinks waxing is better as its smoother etc but im pretty sure it hurts like fudgein hell

I've made the mistake twice of tasting the shower gel, once with the mint and once with vanilla/milk/raspberry. I knew it was going to taste horrible but the smell was too tempting.

Hahaha quality.

Use a pomegranate on my heels. That's about it.

Quick question

Anyone thought about or does wax their balls? as in doin it yourself?

I shave and have become a perfectionist at it. But was chatting to an ex girlfriend who thinks waxing is better as its smoother etc but im pretty sure it hurts like fudgein hell

I haven't tried but I'd bet the house that it hurts.

- Face wash when I'm in the shower
- Boots moisturiser for my face after a shave
- Trim the nether regions, never shave completely off as it looks stupid
- Trim armpit hair otherwise I sweat like a beast

And yeah it was definitely a bloke that created Original Source mint, tingly balls ftw

It's amazing how women can pluck/wax every hair out of their eyebrows, but still claim that a dingdong in the ass hurts too much.

Back