• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Grooming - how far do you go?

Trim ... big bush ... hairy shoulders ... crack and sack ... chest wax? What's your way, and does greying bother you? I'm cool with it, but my eyebrows have started to go which is tinkling me off.

Cold water on face
Sure for men deodorant
Head and shoulders for the barnet

Anything further than that is for faggots

And trust me, I am all man. A sexual tyrannosaurus.

Meet on the street, ask if they want a drink, take them back to my mate's restaurant... Oh hang on... Sorry :oops:

I watched that celebrity crack wax vomit-bag of a programme - it's not for me. Missus shaved my chest once and nearly cut a nipple off - you'd think she'd be better with a razor.

interesting topic in terms of business - i know of a brand that's launching in the UK who do a range of hand creams for men - they've worked well in Europe so they're trying over here.

also, what are the thoughts here on nail clippers, nail files (?!) even for men?

interesting topic in terms of business - i know of a brand that's launching in the UK who do a range of hand creams for men - they've worked well in Europe so they're trying over here.

also, what are the thoughts here on nail clippers, nail files (?!) even for men?

Scissors? and sorry but, nail files are a step to far... and.. err what are the creams for? 8-[

Wookie beat you to it man... tut tut...

What are you talking about? I leave the packet out in the sun so that the sweets are extra sticky, I then place them on the hairier parts off my body for 10 minutes the peel them off removing the hair. :mickey:

I shave my balls and dingdong - it makes it look bigger (need all the help), feel sexier, greater sensation and ultimately greater tasting for the ladies. I do use the mint original source after - WHICH BURNS so I advise against thos course of action.

I do use FCUK moisturising because, by accident, I found out that this actually works best for my skin - better than the Nivea's of this damn fudgein world.

I bite my nails - so no need for clippers.

I wipe my bum with wet wipes for a fresher feeling.

I do use the mint original source after - WHICH BURNS so I advise against thos course of action.
I used this for about a year and a half until a month a go. For over a year i've struggled to poo, bleeding ect... so i've changed to the lime original source and now a poo with ease. I'm not saying the shower gel was responsible but if not it's a coincidence.

I used this for about a year and a half until a month a go. For over a year i've struggled to poo, bleeding ect... so i've changed to the lime original source and now a poo with ease. I'm not saying the shower gel was responsible but if not it's a coincidence.

You are not supposed to insert the damn thing in your bum bum - for that use conditioner...

I've made the mistake twice of tasting the shower gel, once with the mint and once with vanilla/milk/raspberry. I knew it was going to taste horrible but the smell was too tempting.

I decided to try that with some strawberry smelling disco biscuits back in the 90's. Believe me it tasted worse than shower gel!

Back