• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gorgeous-Kévin Nkoudou

According to French radio station RMC, the necessary documents have been signed and the transfer will be announced soon. N'Koudou joins for €11.5 million while N'Jie goes in the opposite direction on loan with an option to buy at €7 million.

Seems to me like Levy reigned in his instincts to get Wanyama and Janssen early, but N'koudou and Lopez aren't as critical, so game on!

According to French radio station RMC, the necessary documents have been signed and the transfer will be announced soon. N'Koudou joins for €11.5 million while N'Jie goes in the opposite direction on loan with an option to buy at €7 million.
So medical done. Documents signed. Why not announce? There must be some reason?

Sad for N'Jie but it's also quite a nice feeling that Poch is ruthless. He gives young players a chance because he truly believes they can be difference makers early on, as well as improve.

I suppose the opposite end of the spectrum is that Wenger has given Walcott, Ox, Giroud etc chance after chance, season after season and they never really step up to a new level. Poch is showing that if you perform, you will get regular chances and if you don't, you'll be out. N'Jie is unlucky given his injuries but we are trying to win trophies, not make everyone happy. It's the kind of strong thinking that should put us on another level.

Really difficult to work out what is going on.
We clearly are after a wide player or two. Nkoudou looks good, but why then the links with Yarmolenko and Munir, who can play wide?

Poch has clearly decided to get rid of Chadli, Njie, hence the Townsend tactics of non-selection, but why then not get the deals done, instead of waiting to save a penny or two, especially since the market is inflating rapidly?

Poor economic thinking or some cunning plan?

As has been said MANY times, it seems to be Marseille's takeover situation and they trying to change payment terms that has delayed things...

Kate Abdos face is what i would be wazzing over if i was him.
jim-white-kate-abdo-tdd.jpg

I'm guessing that means that he's signed. Otherwise, what happens if he picks up a seriously injury? We'd presumably pull out if we hadnt signed him, and then Marseille would start legal action against us for knackering up a big asset for them etc etc. It would be odd for Marsielle to take that risk, particularly with Poch's gruelling fitness regimes!

Maybe we signed him but have agreed not to announce it til they tie up another deal?

I'm guessing that means that he's signed. Otherwise, what happens if he picks up a seriously injury? We'd presumably pull out if we hadnt signed him, and then Marseille would start legal action against us for knackering up a big asset for them etc etc. It would be odd for Marsielle to take that risk, particularly with Poch's gruelling fitness regimes!

Maybe we signed him but have agreed not to announce it til they tie up another deal?

"Sports Witness" report the following (sourcing from L'Equipe) :
Marseille star Georges-Kevin N’Koudou has been training with Tottenham for a couple of days, according to L’Equipe on Friday.
L’Equipe say Mauricio Pochettino wants N’Koudou to slowly resume his training, and the player has been doing ball free sessions to improve his physical condition.
It is reported Tottenham and Marseille have signed final papers confirmed a €11m deal for N’Koudou on Monday.

The 21-year-old has also signed a five-year contract, and L’Equipe believe there is very little scope for anyone to turn back from their decision now.
There is a gentleman’s agreement between all parties, and N’Koudou has the necessary approval to train with Tottenham.

Is he training in a mask.How can it take a couple of years days to realise this?biazarre end to a bizarre transfer story.Hope we keep njie

Back