• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Goodbye, and thanks for all the fish.

Generally most agree with them. There is a set very vocal group of people on here who disagree and time after time look stupid but all stick together with their football manager knowledge of how to play football.

As for AVB looking mustard... steady on... i hope we can say that soon but so far most PL performances have been brick, but some positive signs recently. Steve Kean won at OT last year so lets not take 1 result and form a conclusion on that.

What does your first comment mean? I am confused. If it means what I think it does, I am flabbergasted and amused.

Steve Kean was never 5th in the table with Blackburn staring the top 4 down, and Steve Kean hadn't only lost 1 game at this point of the season if my memory serves me correctly. It isn't based on one game. How is it that when the likes of Utd get wins whilst playing badly, it's looked at as 'the sign of a great side when you can play below your best and win'?

Generally most agree with them. There is a set very vocal group of people on here who disagree and time after time look stupid but all stick together with their football manager knowledge of how to play football.

How very vague.

The aggressive & argumentative nature of most of the posters on here put me off,I never posted much,but have now gone back to being an occasional lurker. After mentioning I have parkinsons as an explanation to why maybe a photoshop picture I had done was not the best,I was given a lecture on how upsetting this could be for posters on here who's parents have parkinsons,obviously the poster decided I was Lying & decided to tell me what a bad person I was,this to me exemplifies the attitude on here of 'I'm right & your wrong' regardless of knowledge.

The aggressive & argumentative nature of most of the posters on here put me off,I never posted much,but have now gone back to being an occasional lurker. After mentioning I have parkinsons as an explanation to why maybe a photoshop picture I had done was not the best,I was given a lecture on how upsetting this could be for posters on here who's parents have parkinsons,obviously the poster decided I was Lying & decided to tell me what a bad person I was,this to me exemplifies the attitude on here of 'I'm right & your wrong' regardless of knowledge.

A typical symptom of the net fora syndrome. A zone where weirdo's and nutjobs can act and behave like normal citizens ! It's the same all over the interwebs my friend. Please remember that after all you are only a name in a box, to be abused, and not an actual human being ;). So why do some folks behave like this then ? I hear you ask. Well, for many reasons. Please do consider that some folks *who post ad-neasum* do rather like to see their *status* raised to *senior / guru / world authority* etc. Upon reaching such status, this then gives the *member/user* *the knowledge*. This knowledge is useful when entering thread discussion. "My opinion means more than yours, ive made 2345 posts in the last week..I damn well know more than you and how dare you questions my facts bleh bleh bleh" "How dare you gatecrash my private party, be off with you junior/newbie member - this is my show !" And be warned when two of these juggernauts clash on a single thread ! The ground will shake and someone will have to back down surely ? Thing is, this is now a life and death situation where defeat is simply not a consideration. Total face will be lost and *others* may think I'm an idjut 8-[. Thing is though, everyone already knows they're idjuts and also totally insecure

I used to be a mod on a very large net fora whee it was not uncommon to read over 2000 new posts every day. I saw this net drama on an hourly basis..and quite frankly I laffed ! I used to get deluged with Pm's back in those days. "boo-hoo, this member is bullying me". I had a pre-typed response for these cry babies.

I've been a supporter of this wonderful club for 45 years and I rarely post here. Why ? I hear you ask. It's my choice I reply. I'd rather laff at the drama and concentrate on the important things in life, rather then stressing out over 22 men kicking a, heavily sponsored, round object for 90 minutes :)

Last edited:
Back