• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Golf Thread

I've hit 100 balls the last 4 nights at the range, got a massive blister on my thumb, doh...

When I can keep a nice slow and smooth tempo Im hitting it good, lots of putting practise too and thats pretty deadly at the moment

I've hit 100 balls the last 4 nights at the range, got a massive blister on my thumb, doh...

When I can keep a nice slow and smooth tempo Im hitting it good, lots of putting practise too and thats pretty deadly at the moment

Always a game I wanted to get into. Played a bit as a kid but nothing special.

USPGA, 6 Places EW with Paddy Power

Rory McIlroy, 5/1 WIN
Keegan Bradley, 28/1 EW
Graeme McDowell, 40/1 EW
Jimmy Walker, 55/1 EW
Patrick Reed, 66/1 EW

So what Tiger plays, he is an also ran these days and it nowhere near the top anymore

He needs to be top 3 to have any chance of getting into the Fed Ex Cup run of tournaments the next 4 weeks, if this dont happen he surely has no chance of the Ryder Cup

So what Tiger plays, he is an also ran these days and it nowhere near the top anymore

He needs to be top 3 to have any chance of getting into the Fed Ex Cup run of tournaments the next 4 weeks, if this dont happen he surely has no chance of the Ryder Cup

Everyone else had to confirm they are playing by Wednesday, Tiger gets until hours before the tournament.

Spare a thought for the reserve who may replace him. What great preparation he must be having.

Everyone else had to confirm they are playing by Wednesday, Tiger gets until hours before the tournament.

Spare a thought for the reserve who may replace him. What great preparation he must be having.

Same with tv coverage he can be 20 shots off the lead but they show you every shot, nobody cares

Im watching on the ref button, Bubba Watson is having hissy fit after hissy fit because of the weather, throwing clubs around, swearing...

Im watching on the ref button, Bubba Watson is having hissy fit after hissy fit because of the weather, throwing clubs around, swearing...

I assume because of mud balls? If so I agree, it's horse **** that clean and place isn't on. Golf isn't fair at the best of times but hitting the fairway and getting punished is crap.

Back