• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Golf Thread

Mickelson the only player under par in the US Open, its great to watch them struggle so much, there was some awesome pin placements yesterday

That hole in one on the 17th :lol:

The player misses the green to the left and the ball kicks back on and rolls in.

stefaniace.gif

Last edited:
The 3rd a Par 3 266 yards uphill, players having to hit drivers, thats absurd, the rule makers got that one wrong

Just heard Hunter Mahan saying about how fudging ridiculous it is having to hit a driver at a Par 3

The 3rd a Par 3 266 yards uphill, players having to hit drivers, thats absurd, the rule makers got that one wrong

Just heard Hunter Mahan saying about how fudging ridiculous it is having to hit a driver at a Par 3

Problem for most of these guys is that 266 is not really a driver but more than a 3 wood.

Congrats to Justin Rose, what an awesome finish

First Brit in 43 years to win the US Open, so I'm unlikely to see it happen again!

Well done rose, your old man would have been proud of you today. My heart was being pulled all over the place when big phil was finishing there.

Problem for most of these guys is that 266 is not really a driver but more than a 3 wood.

the hole was playing more like 290 with the wind though

so so pleased for Rose, he played supremely well, putted fantastically and the english hoodoo finally broken, nice acceptance speech too

So I had my 2nd lesson on Saturday. Apparently I am ahead of most players that start from scratch. Absolutely loving it. Im 30 and haveplayed golf maybe twice on a 9 hole and gone to driving range about 6 times. So I am basically starting from scratch. I had all the gear and no idea, but now have some idea.

Got my swing sort of sorted, am hitting every ball now and am now working on power from the lower half of my body. Great feeling when you connect with a ball though.

So I had my 2nd lesson on Saturday. Apparently I am ahead of most players that start from scratch. Absolutely loving it. Im 30 and haveplayed golf maybe twice on a 9 hole and gone to driving range about 6 times. So I am basically starting from scratch. I had all the gear and no idea, but now have some idea.

Got my swing sort of sorted, am hitting every ball now and am now working on power from the lower half of my body. Great feeling when you connect with a ball though.

You'll go back next week and not hit a thing.

Such is golf.

£600 Going into the Vegas gambling fund and the rest is paying for my new Mountain bike. Thank you Mr Rose!

Well played Mickelson, defo has a chance for the The Open next week, one of my favorite golfers and a true gent !!!

Back