• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Glory Glory...

Can the 'login time' finally get sorting out?

Nearly every post you have to log in to submit.

Simply change the inactivity time to 1000 or somthing!

Can the 'login time' finally get sorting out?

Nearly every post you have to log in to submit.

Simply change the inactivity time to 1000 or somthing!

Not for most of us...........how are you accessing the site? bookmarked? is it Glory-glory.co.uk or just Glory-glory? Should be the former.

In response to the OP, there was an upgrade I had to do on vBulletin before I can install any of the mods people want on here.

Turns out that to upgrade vB I had to downgrade the version of php I was running - that's not a fun job when you have all kinds of hooks into it like wincache, etc.

In response to the OP, there was an upgrade I had to do on vBulletin before I can install any of the mods people want on here.

Turns out that to upgrade vB I had to downgrade the version of php I was running - that's not a fun job when you have all kinds of hooks into it like wincache, etc.

Next time, just try turning the site off and on again. That should do the trick.

What is this little green bar under 'Senior Member' which says 'you're on a distinguished road'?

Also - I see a reputation option has been added (I just approved Superted's post above)

It says I have 10 reputation points

Is this the return of KARMA?

Last edited:

Your'e going to install a mod? Is that how the process works? I thought it was more a Papal burning of paper kind of thing

What is this little green bar under 'Senior Member' which says 'you're on a distinguished road'?

Also - I see a reputation option has been added (I just approved Superted's post above)

It says I have 10 reputation points

Is this the return of KARMA?

Hmmmm, do you think the two might be related? ;)

Seriously though, I'm just testing - karma will not return.

Cor, I didn't ask for a snorefest, I just wanted to use the line :D Just kidding, I likes the new tweeks and that, ta.

so just how distinguished is this road?

are we talking flavour of the month or are we talking King of Monaco here?

Back