• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Giovani Lo Celso

Not twin red cards I take it?

don't even think it was fudging yellow mate, and he got hit just as hard later in game as well ..

it's the kind of brick that when you see idiots talking about they wish the game was like how it was in the old days, you go "fudge off". Harry's ankles would last 30 minutes with that kind of brick every game.

Really happy for Gio. Been unlucky with injuries here, but always been one to work hard, try and be brave on the ball, quality usually shines through as well.

Good feeling coming back from the Copa and fewer injuries could really be a kick start for him this season. Fingers crossed.

Player he reminds me most of is Teemu Tainio. Tenacious, clever, quick passer but injury prone and not a massive goal threat. I do like him but he has it all to prove injury wise.

Oh definitely better than Tainio but still not at the level where he is influencing games and creating vital moments enough to win games.
One more year for him to prove himself - all the reason to with the World Cup coming up.

ovgcpvy2hka71.jpg

Back