• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Giovani Lo Celso

I don't think that backwards white cap with a felt tip black heart on it, is the right attire and would therefore sell him for £23 at the earliest opportunity. I'm sure someone will tell me it was designer and cost £1k, but it is an immediate sell for me. Much like Hojbjerg's hair, it is unacceptable.

And Maddison’s hair. He also wears jeans two sizes too big for him. Must be a generational thing.

I don't think that backwards white cap with a felt tip black heart on it, is the right attire and would therefore sell him for £23 at the earliest opportunity. I'm sure someone will tell me it was designer and cost £1k, but it is an immediate sell for me. Much like Hojbjerg's hair, it is unacceptable.

And Maddison’s hair. He also wears jeans two sizes too big for him. Must be a generational thing.

I reckon big ange has banned peroxide.
Only Richie has blonde hair now.
No peroxide until you score!

Good article in the athletic about one footed players. Lo Celso uses his right foot 8% of the time. Was amazed it was that high, I’ve never seen him touch the ball with his right foot. Romero is equally one footed which surprised me.

Son has always stood out as a two footed player. I’m amazed so many professionals are so poor with their weaker foot.

Good article in the athletic about one footed players. Lo Celso uses his right foot 8% of the time. Was amazed it was that high, I’ve never seen him touch the ball with his right foot. Romero is equally one footed which surprised me.

Son has always stood out as a two footed player. I’m amazed so many professionals are so poor with their weaker foot.

Most players are very one footed, for whatever reason left footed versions stand out more but right footed players are just as guilty.

Sure. There's this guy called Jude something too. I hear they're both pretty decently priced too.

Slight difference. Bellingham has just been bought by real madrid. Wirtz is getable. We are one of the only clubs in europe that can spend money. Why can't we buy a class player?

Even offer lo celso in part exchange.

Slight difference. Bellingham has just been bought by real madrid. Wirtz is getable. We are one of the only clubs in europe that can spend money. Why can't we buy a class player?

His next destination will likely be Munich, unfortunately. Quality player.

Leverkusen do actually have a say in selling their players. We wanted Tapsoba from them, they wanted big money. They will be in the Champions League next season, meaning they will have more money and even less desire to sell perhaps having won the title. I do agree we should be able to invest in some real quality. But Wirtz is a pipe dream....

We most likely won't even go for him. But we can go for class players. Maybe even if they are still potential. But we need to improve and we can.

Player trading will be a part of that. We will sell and we will buy.

Being defensive of players is fine. But we can upgrade and we should.

Are the Lo Celso figures including the 1.5 seasons he played at Villarreal on loan?

He missed 4 games because of injury in Spain on loan so his record is 58 (?) matches missed for us in 3.5 seasons, didn't actually remember his loan being 1.5 seasons but if that's accurate it works out to roughly 16.5 games missed through injury per season.

Not sure if the games missed data accounts for recovery time post injury but if it doesn't, with 12 seperate injuries listed on transfermarkt, then you can add a substantial amount of missed games on top as he would have been spending time on the training pitch getting up to speed before being available for selection.

It's a terrible record.

I don’t buy the argument that Lo Celso isn’t upgradable. Maybe not the names that were mentioned but he’s not world class. He’s a squad player.
Of course he is upgradeable. I just don't see anyone out there that has his skillset and is attainable. So until we find such a player, it doesn't hurt to hold on to what we have.

In any case, it doesn't matter what we think. We'll find out over the summer what Ange thinks.

Of course he is upgradeable. I just don't see anyone out there that has his skillset and is attainable. So until we find such a player, it doesn't hurt to hold on to what we have.

In any case, it doesn't matter what we think. We'll find out over the summer what Ange thinks.
There are tonnes of players who can join us and just by being fit and available would be an improvement
That’s not a slight on lo celsos football ability… but he is made of lamela glass and it doesn’t like the cold

Depends how much time you're dedicating to it?

I'm sure the setup we have now could reel off an already filtered list.

Which is why we'll find out in the summer. I wouldn't be surprised if we extended his contract.

I predict that in the process of signing a contract he'll most likely sprain a wrist so it's a big risk to take...

Rewarding players that are rarely there when you need them is an odd one to me but stranger things have happened.

Back