• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Giovani Lo Celso

We've had big injury problems this season and I hope its bought home to some people we can't afford to carry serial injury cases, I don't care that some think "there's a baller in there" they are as useful as me to the team, time to shift them and let them go somewhere they want to be.

Rumours were are about to Sanchez him to Gala

Can't see him going there on a permanent deal when the potential is there for a move to a big or big-ish club in a better league come the summer.

Can't see us letting him go on a loan. Serious questions about if we would allow him to leave on a permanent deal either of course, but a loan makes very little sense.

Really struggling to see how this would happen.

He'll be in the last year of his contract come the summer and no one in Spain will be able to afford a fee, so perhaps we're just settling for £10-15m now and his high wages off the books?

He'll be in the last year of his contract come the summer and no one in Spain will be able to afford a fee, so perhaps we're just settling for £10-15m now and his high wages off the books?

He's better than Turkey .. someone in Spain should be able to come up with £10M or a trade ..

didn't Barca want him? Suspect if this is the case it will be £10m in June to them.

I'd rather he stayed, but if he's going then that's the way I see it happening.

Him and Sessegnon should be the first players we look to offload in the summer.
Not unless we get a creative player in. He's the closest to a Maddison replacement we have. And his injury record isn't as bad as it seems. He's missed an average of 6 games a season across all competitions in the past 3 years. That's actually better than Madders.

So not only would I not get rid of him, I would offer him a new contract. He's on £70K and I doubt you would find anyone in his mould that would demand less than £100K, so it's a no-brainer. The only question would be if he would want to stay on as second fiddle, but with Europe there should be enough starts for him to keep him happy.

He's perfect for Angeball and my gut feeling is that, if no one ponies up significant £££ for him in the summer and/or we can't find a Maddison replacement, we're likely to offer him a new 3-4 year contract.

Not unless we get a creative player in. He's the closest to a Maddison replacement we have. And his injury record isn't as bad as it seems. He's missed an average of 6 games a season across all competitions in the past 3 years. That's actually better than Madders.

So not only would I not get rid of him, I would offer him a new contract. He's on £70K and I doubt you would find anyone in his mould that would demand less than £100K, so it's a no-brainer. The only question would be if he would want to stay on as second fiddle, but with Europe there should be enough starts for him to keep him happy.

He's perfect for Angeball and my gut feeling is that, if no one ponies up significant £££ for him in the summer and/or we can't find a Maddison replacement, we're likely to offer him a new 3-4 year contract.

Since 19/20 he has missed 62 games through injury.

He just needs some playing time to get back in our good books. Add in a sporty haircut, a little (more) brickhousery and a couple of rabonas and we'll love him like Lamela.

He would be blocking the pathway of Hall and Devine.

I’m sure we would get a replacement in.

Back