• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

General Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

Kevin @kevinwambanii 3 min
Victor Wanyama to Tottenham is Done. Player seen having medical at White Hart Lane.
Have we started having medicals at WHL now?!

I guess you would find something to moan about if we actully did sign them, right?
Quote: "The club spends too much money"? ;)
Ur funny guy .. Excited by players linked for a change but this will all go to last day and then we see .. Spurs don't do quick transfers 99% of time is my point and no chance in wanyama at least not till they have players lined up

Wanyama really? I suppose it's good to have a proper DM and he'd make a fine shield for the back four but his game is limited to pretty much that. I'd of hoped we could do better if the figure being quoted is correct and we'd have to hand over £20m.

I was reading a post somewhere from a Saints fan saying that his all round game has improved massively from when he first signed - not to Schneiderlin levels of ball playing ability but good enough for the role he is played in

Back