• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

General Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

Blast from the past link on that page as well:

It was a case of like father, like son when World Cup winner Rivaldo and his son Rivaldinho both scored in a Brazilian second division match.

Rivaldo was involved in all three Mogi Mirim goals as they beat Macae 3-1, his pass leading to his 20-year-old son's headed goal after three minutes.

Former Barcelona and AC Milan forward Rivaldo, who won the 2002 World Cup with Brazil, later scored a penalty.

The 43-year-old retired in March 2014, but decided to return this month.

Why don't we make some up eh?
Maybe we could play rumour-bingo and guess which bit of 'artistically engineered reports' end up on which rag or website.

Fancy it anyone?

I've read we've been heavily scouting Tielemans. He's quite young but a growing rep. Anybody got the skinny on this guy?
I made this up because I'm bored

I read a report somewhere that Poch has an agreement with Levy that if by the 2nd week of August it is looking unlikely that the 3/4 main DCM targets will be arriving, then we will go simply to Soton to buy Wanyama by paying his release clause.
I read that it is 18M.

I have a German mate who's a massive Bayern fan, he swears blind we are still in Pierre Hojberg. Bayern apparently would be happy to loan, but we are pushing for a buyout clause. It all hinges on Vidal arriving at the Allianz Arena.

I have a German mate who's a massive Bayern fan, he swears blind we are still in Pierre Hojberg. Bayern apparently would be happy to loan, but we are pushing for a buyout clause. It all hinges on Vidal arriving at the Allianz Arena.

:eek:

Højbjerg looks awesome, but again another young up and coming player that won't have an immediate impact. I'm happy with Alli being our young up and coming player.

To be fair he has been the best player on Danish national team for the last5 matches, an his attitude on And of the field is just what is needed to become a success I my humble opinion.

Though a DM would be preferable also be in demand.

Back