• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

General Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

Watched Ajax – Rapid Wienna on danish telly tonight.

The commentator said that Spurs was one of several clubs keeping an eye on Wiennas 24-year old Slovenian striker Robert Beric, who scored the first goal of the game.

3 years ago, he scored Maribors 2 goals against Spurs in the Europa League group stage. Spurs have been scouting him ever since.

Last season he scored an impressive 27 goals in 33 league matches for Wienna.

Just thought I would share.

Anders Lindegaard Is been given a free by Man Utd ? Is this true ?? Surely selling vorms back to Holland for a few small beans and getting this lad is a no brainer ?? Two times I seen him play and both times a shambles .. Woeful keeper .. Just saying .. Just watching him today .. Zero confidence in him

The commentator said that Spurs was one of several clubs keeping an eye on Wiennas 24-year old Slovenian striker Robert Beric, who scored the first goal of the game.

3 years ago, he scored Maribors 2 goals against Spurs in the Europa League group stage. Spurs have been scouting him ever since.

Hmmm...perhaps the commentators just read this site...

http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/community/threads/itk-thread.7672/page-52#post-714810

http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/community/threads/itk-thread.7672/page-52#post-714834

;)

Anders Lindegaard Is been given a free by Man Utd ? Is this true ?? Surely selling vorms back to Holland for a few small beans and getting this lad is a no brainer ?? Two times I seen him play and both times a shambles .. Woeful keeper .. Just saying .. Just watching him today .. Zero confidence in him

If you think Vorm is bad, have a look at Lindegaard...

I thought bristol were going to pay a fee?

If you think Vorm is bad, have a look at Lindegaard...
I don't think he wud be as bad as vorm .. Luckily we have lloris for now but no top 4 next season and we will struggle with psg lol !! Still psg will pay world record fee to us for a goalie . More money for levy to hoard away

Anyone else suspect the Adebayor and Soldado deals are done but we're holding them up until we bring someone in?

I dunno, we don't seem to making any effort to keep either match fit or involved with the first team

I just posted in another thread that it's equally conceivable the hold up isn't us, even more so with Ade, he's not playing again for us even in an emergency, I expect we just want him
off the wage bill above all else

I quite like Lindegaard too............. on a free would be a no brainer!

we do end up buying players who score against us e.g. mabizela

They could be :)

With Rapid progressing tonight, its highly unlikely they will sell him before the final CL-qualifier.

But it could be one for the final days of the transfer window if in case we really are interested.
Would be funny (sad, actually) if Rapid make it to the group stages and he turns us down for CL football. With Rapid ffs!

Anyone else suspect the Adebayor and Soldado deals are done but we're holding them up until we bring someone in?
Soldado deal is held up because Villareal is not willing to meet our asking price. I'm not surprised. £11m does seem a lot for a misfiring 30-year old who will have no resale value.

Ade is a whooole 'nother story! I wouldn't even venture a guess as to what's going on there!

Is this Lindegaard or Vorm you're talking about here?

As someone who's watched him since he was playing in Norway, no more than a third choice keeper.

Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal forced Paris St-Germain to pay an extra £3m for forward Angel Di Maria after the 27-year-old posted a picture of himself with the French club's owner in Qatar. (Daily Mirror)

United are on the verge of completing a £20m deal for Barcelona forward Pedro, 28. (Sun)

Van Gaal offered Pedro a role alongside Wayne Rooney and Memphis Depay in a new-look front three in order to convince him to move to Old Trafford. (Daily Telegraph)

Sunderland are in talks to sign Manchester United's 20-year-old winger Adnan Januzaj on a season-long loan deal. (Sunderland Echo)

_84676183_star.jpg

The Daily Star's back page

The Red Devils have found out the full cost of a season without Champions League football by falling to 20th place in the Uefa coefficient, four places behind rivals Emirates Marketing Project. (London Evening Standard)

Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal is ready to hand a surprise debut to goalkeeper Sergio Romero this weekend and leave out David de Gea. (Daily Star)

Wolfsburg are ready to sell 24-year-old midfielder Kevin De Bruyne - a City target - but only for £50m. (Daily Mirror)

Despite spending around £71m on new players, former England goalkeeper David James thinks Emirates Marketing Project won't finish in the top four at the end of the season. (Express)

The agent of Augsburg defender Baba Rahman, 21, says the left-back is close to signing for Chelsea after agreeing personal terms with the Premier League champions.(Daily Star)

Chelsea, along with Serie A champions Juventus, have held talks with Cagliari over the signing of 19-year-old Ghanaian midfielder Godfred Donsah. (Daily Express)

West Brom have made an approach to sign Arsenal target and Anderlecht midfielder Dennis Praet, 21. (Talksport)

The Baggies have been told they must pay £10m for QPR's 23-year-old winger Matt Phillips. (The Sun - subscription required)

West Brom goalkeeper Ben Foster, 32, is targeting a return to action in October after suffering a knee injury in March.(Birmingham Mail)

West Ham are ready to return to Manchester United with an improved offer for Mexico forward Javier Hernandez of about £12m. (London Evening Standard)

Hernandez will ask United to lower their £12m asking price for him, with Tottenham also interested. (Daily Star)

Liverpool are considering a number of loan offers from Championship clubs for highly rated 18-year-old attacking midfielder Ryan Kent.(Liverpool Echo)

The Reds have been cleared to complete the signing of Alexandre Lacazette, 24, after Lyon reportedly told the striker he can leave.(L'Equipe)

Everton fear losing defender John Stones, 21, as Chelsea prepare a third bid approaching £30m. (Daily Telegraph)

Premier League managers have been told to behave themselves ahead of the new season with heavy fines and stadium bans being handed out for breaking the new code of conduct. (Daily Mirror)

_84676185_sun.jpg

The Sun back page

Rangers have made a third bid for Hibernian midfielder Scott Allan, 23. (Glasgow Evening Times)

Aston Villa left-back Aly Cissokho, 27, is set to join Porto on a season-long loan deal.(Birmingham Mail)

Villa are looking to beat Liverpool and Stoke to the signing of Barcelona's 19-year-old winger Adama Traore who is valued at £7m. (The Sun - subscription required)

Wales forward Bale is confident he will win trophies with Real this season if Benitez continues to play him in a central attacking role. (Guardian)

Crystal Palace are adamant that winger Yannick Bolasie, a Tottenham target, will not be sold this summer. (London Evening Standard)

Southampton are set to open contract talks to keep midfielder Victor Wanyama, 24, despite him having two years left on his current deal. (Daily Mail)

New Brighton signing Bobby Zamora, 34, says he turned down the chance of playing Champions League football to return to the south coast club. (Express)

The Football Association is set to make up to 300 staff redundant as part of major revamp that will save £30m per year. (Daily Mail)

No .. Dragged out to fudge to get best deal money wise .. Levy in his element here .. On top of that bidding penny's instead of pounds to get our targets .. I reckon we well down list of targets at his stage and still can't sign any

Back