• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

General Transfer Discussion Thread

Hopefully, he isn't........since, like all the other underperforming players from last season, Chiriches deserves a chance to prove himself under a manager who actually knows what he is doing and has a track record of improving his players.

Chiriches has already been linked to Roma this summer.........actually last summer too before we signed him. The sale might give us the extra funds and squad space to sign Mustacchio, if that deal is still on i guess

they sold their best talent since Totti last season.. money talks.

stupid money;)

yeah selling Lamela and buying Gervinho worked out well actually.......if they sell Destro and buy Podolski maybe they will hit the jackpot again

stupid money;)

yeah selling Lamela and buying Gervinho worked out well actually.......if they sell Destro and buy Podolski maybe they will hit the jackpot again

destro is a supreme talent but Roma arent a powerhouse, not a rich club. They know if a club like Spurs come in for Destro they can sell for good money, guy is very talented and id love to see him here, just wouldnt see the point as cb is priority

Chiriches has already been linked to Roma this summer.........actually last summer too before we signed him. The sale might give us the extra funds and squad space to sign Mustacchio, if that deal is still on i guess

We don't need to sell to be able to afford Musacchio. We're not going to pay what Villarreal currently wants for him regardless of whether we have extra funds. But yes, we do need to clear some players out.

But if, as you say, the Musacchio deal doesn't get over the line, then we cannot afford to let Chiriches go.

Is your default position that everyone we are linked with is wrong?

it was specifically in reference to Destro, i replied to Mumorn's post about Destro.....make of that what you will

It seems to be.

Nothing but negative posts, as far as I can tell.

really?.......just because i dont want Destro and think that maybe Chiriches isnt suited to PL football? im not the only one underwhelmed by the Destro link, look above there are other posters with negative remarks.

Definitely. He's a shell of his former self. Needs to move to sustain his career in a less physically demanding league like Italy or France.

Ashley Williams of Swansea perhaps to replace him? Think he'd be pretty solid alongside Verts. :-k

Back