• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

General Transfer Discussion Thread

Re: Transfer Rumours

At the risk of sounding like HR, or even TS, I would not mind one or two players who really hate losing arriving in the close season. The odd obsessive who can't be dragged off the training pitch would not go amiss, either.

I have no idea who those players are - at least in terms of those who might be available for purchase. Historically - Naybet, Davids, Gascoigne - we've either got these sorts of players at the end of their career or relatively early.

Eriksen is a bit like that apparently - with regards training ground at least. I think i read that somewhere.

At the risk of sounding like HR, or even TS, I would not mind one or two players who really hate losing arriving in the close season. The odd obsessive who can't be dragged off the training pitch would not go amiss, either.

I have no idea who those players are - at least in terms of those who might be available for purchase. Historically - Naybet, Davids, Gascoigne - we've either got these sorts of players at the end of their career or relatively early.

I agree. We are too nice. Every top team has a couple of ****s.

I couldn't find anywhere to put this, but i think we should look at rodriguez from wolfsburg at left back. looks a really good player. think he's only on loan there.

he's swiss, i think. great set piece delivery.

I couldn't find anywhere to put this, but i think we should look at rodriguez from wolfsburg at left back. looks a really good player. think he's only on loan there.

apparently LVG wants him at Utd

I've been talking about him all season. Mumorn joined in the discussion, now you're on board too? Good then let's go get him!!

He's not on loan, they actually paid a decent amount for him a couple of years back so he's going to cost a lot now.

He's not on loan, they actually paid a decent amount for him a couple of years back so he's going to cost a lot now.

Wouldn't think so. Only signed a 3.5 year deal in January 2012 so he has 2 years left on his current deal, with expiring on June 30th 2016. They will need to get offering him a contract this summer to keep him really. I don't know the first thing about him or whether he would be worth signing though.

Really? For a LB from a side in Germany that are mid table? I couldn't see that happening mate tbh.

He's 21 and is arguably the best young full back in Europe at the moment. Wolfsburg aren't mid table either, they're joint 4th, are very wealthy(they've spent around £15m a pop on Luiz Gustavo and Kevin de Bruyne recently) and they paid around £7m for Rodriguez just two years ago. The media all seem to think Luke Shaw to Utd is a goer at £30m, for comparison Shaw has 0 goals and 1 assist all season, Rodriguez has 5 goals 8 assists - how many other full backs have that kind of production? If he goes, he'll be going for big money.

Sir Alex Ferguson, sat with Sascha Breese, the agent of Toni Kroos and Marco Reus

BmKfQ93CIAA0PXR.png

He's 21 and is arguably the best young full back in Europe at the moment. Wolfsburg aren't mid table either, they're joint 4th, are very wealthy(they've spent around £15m a pop on Luiz Gustavo and Kevin de Bruyne recently) and they paid around £7m for Rodriguez just two years ago. The media all seem to think Luke Shaw to Utd is a goer at £30m, for comparison Shaw has 0 goals and 1 assist all season, Rodriguez has 5 goals 8 assists - how many other full backs have that kind of production? If he goes, he'll be going for big money.

Apologies, I glanced at their position for last season as opposed to current position and saw 11th. They have financial output for sure but if any player has 2 years left and knows teams want him and he won't sign a deal then it is awkward to command a fully recognised value as they would see it. Of course, if the player isn't that fussed about going elsewhere then it will take top dollar to buy him.

Back