• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

No surprises really. Modric would follow sooner or later

Up to Levy now - we all knew this would happen if we fail to make Top 4

At least his buddy Alves recently sent him a heart-warming message to set the tone.

Would be very bad if we lost Bale. Whatever some think of him he has to be the future of our club. He is potentially world-class and almost always our most dangerous player. We have to keep him here with the promise that we are going to strengthen as much as we can.

Bale To Stick With Spurs

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...ttenham-is-not-looking-for-a-summer-move.html

Granted, it's an article quoting a mysterious 'Spurs insider', the sort we scoff at when the whispers are about supposed Spurs wantaways. And it's from The Sun, hardly the pinnacle of the news profession.

But it's been scalped by The Daily Mail so it must be true. And will be scalped again when the Telegraph writers finish walking Wenger's pet corgies.

His commitment to Tottenham is just the boost the North Londoners need after being forced to compete in the Europa League

Jesus, what are UEFA doing? kidnapping the Spurs players and threatening their kids or summit?? fudge me, they're competing in the Europa Cup, not being asked to eat a Tramp's brick!

fudging FORCED to... fudge off you Champions League c o c k-sucking media c u nt s!

phew, a Spurs insider says Bale is gonna stay....i wonder what Bale thinks and whether thats more important?:-k

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...ttenham-is-not-looking-for-a-summer-move.html

Granted, it's an article quoting a mysterious 'Spurs insider', the sort we scoff at when the whispers are about supposed Spurs wantaways. And it's from The Sun, hardly the pinnacle of the news profession.

But it's been scalped by The Daily Mail so it must be true. And will be scalped again when the Telegraph writers finish walking Wenger's pet corgies.

"Spurs insider". Ho fudgen ho. Who? Anyone important, or the tea lady after a bit too much gin? Honestly, they'll put any rubbish in the papers without the need for any kind of reliable or verifiable source to back it up.

"Spurs insider". Ho fudgen ho. Who? Anyone important, or the tea lady after a bit too much gin? Honestly, they'll put any rubbish in the papers without the need for any kind of reliable or verifiable source to back it up.

Is this even journalism, anyone in the world can write source or insider as proof of any story without ever having to back this up. I am sure these guys joke about this on slow news days. And yet here we are debating it...

Is this even journalism, anyone in the world can write source or insider as proof of any story without ever having to back this up. I am sure these guys joke about this on slow news days. And yet here we are debating it...

A Spurs insider tells me that you can never get any sense out of Levy's tea lady after about 10.30 in the morning, because she's a mad one for the gin and just wanders around cackling her head off and keeps falling over. And ringing up the Sun and asking for the sports news desk. But the gin-soaked tea lady reckons that Messi to the Lane is 99% signed, sealed and delivered. It's g'na be in the Sun tomorrow.

A Spurs insider tells me that you can never get any sense out of Levy's tea lady after about 10.30 in the morning, because she's a mad one for the gin and just wanders around cackling her head off and keeps falling over. And ringing up the Sun and asking for the sports news desk. But the gin-soaked tea lady reckons that Messi to the Lane is 99% signed, sealed and delivered. It's g'na be in the Sun tomorrow.

At first, I was dubious of your story but when I read it again realised I missed Spurs insider, I chuckled at my stupidity. Will Messi get the number 10 shirt? Where is the nearest tatoo parlour?

Notice that if a 'insider' says that a Spurs player is staying one paper will report it and no others will pick up on it.

But if a 'insider' says a Spurs player is leaving one paper will report it and all the others will hound around it and create a massive hype untill they're cattle prodded to the club of the media's choice!

Back