• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Its this type of sh*t that really tinkles me off. One of our players saying he will go if we dont make the top 4. Well its your own f*****g problem! Our team including him, one of our best players, haven't been good enough for weeks now, yet he will happily walk out and leave us up sh*t creek

Don't really see anything wrong with what he's said at all. It's just that final sentence that's been blown way out of proportion.

Bale gets asked about his future in every single interview he does and he always maintains, 'I'm a Tottenham player.' Even in this interview he says 'I am still a Tottenham player and need to keep performing for the team.'

Yeah the timing sucks but I think it's harsh to question his commitment now and worse to overreact by getting on his back over this

Love it, if we dont get top 4 players have to leave to get CL footie,

Well what about them being the same ****s who have been a massive reason why we wont get top 4 because of them bottling it when 13 points in front of 4th

****s
This. I love how a footballer can talk up a move because champs league isn't guaranteed when he's one of the reasons it's not guaranteed!!
If the team had performed champions league would be on a plate

This. I love how a footballer can talk up a move because champs league isn't guaranteed when he's one of the reasons it's not guaranteed!!

Bale's not going anywhere unless the new manager does not fancy him.

He can gob off all he likes but as we all know Levy will not sell him unless its for the good of the club and then its for stupid money and I would suggest at least ?ú50m.

Him not doing as he should do and thinking he is Ronaldo is a big part of our recent crapness

Seems like most people read the article but didn't watch the clip to see what he said in context.

Nothing suggested he would actively be looking to leave, just that he wants to play at the top level and that will have to be the Champions League as Wales struggle to qualify for international tournaments.

Cheerio. Thanks for a dozen world class matches. By and large frustrating this season mainly due to playing out of position.

Cheerio. Thanks for a dozen world class matches. By and large frustrating this season mainly due to playing out of position.

Would rather see what he could do here with a decent manager who will utilise him properly and develop him. Will be a shame to see that happen elsewhere.

Seems like most people read the article but didn't watch the clip to see what he said in context.

Nothing suggested he would actively be looking to leave, just that he wants to play at the top level and that will have to be the Champions League as Wales struggle to qualify for international tournaments.
Everytime!

The clip is much better than the headline. It definitely doesn't look like someone angling for a move, just an unguarded comment by someone who doesn't really know what's going to happen yet.

Yep, not sure why he's even talking about it at this point. Just fudging focus on winning on sunday and trying to achieve a top four finish.

Pre-madonna big shots like Modric and Bale can fudge off for all I care

Agreed. Our simian friend can fudging do one for all I care. Of course for the price WE decide Gareth. What fudges me off is he had been toss since christmas and he is as culpable as anyone for our recent run with his delusions of grandeur about playing through the middle. All players are mercenary tacos and will do whats good for them. I love the club not any players.

If I was manager of this club I would demand my players and I sit down and speak to a handful of genuine fans and air our grievances and concerns. People should be accountable for their performances, actions and things said over the season.
We as fans need to understand the players concerns and they need to understand ours.

I'd have a lot more respect for players who at least admit to being mercerises, but by the same time saying they would do absolutely everything for the club.

Indeed the worse thing is that its Garth Crooks trying to create a story out of nothing.

I dont mind if they fcuk off as long as its not to arsenal, Chelsea or man united. Basically abroad and I'm ok with it. Bale is replaceable. Don't get me wrong he'd be a loss but we could get a decent enough winger in easily with his money we would get from his sale.

Doesn't matter. Modric wanted out & Levy said tough brick. Can't see him selling Bale unless a club offers ?ú50m plus. In which case,see ya'

Gareth Bale uncertain over Tottenham future

Gareth Bale admits he will consider his future at Tottenham if they fail to qualify for next season's Champions League.

The left-sided midfielder told BBC's Football Focus: "If we don't [qualify for the Champions League], I have to discuss what's best for myself."

More to follow.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17879753

So in other words - he is off, if we dont make top 4

Crooks is a Spurs man, but fudge me he is a bit cringworthy these days. Also that interview, talk about influencing an answer from a player by the way you ask the questions. Disgraceful really.

Let them go. Bale, Modric, whoever else doesn't have it in their heart to play for us, please go. Goodbye. You think it's better at the Chavs or Barca? OK, go and find out.

If we can't play a full team of 11 fighting for the cause then forget it all.

How much has Modric added when it's really mattered? If he wants to go to the Chavs, good luck to him in the mess that's obviously going to be.

Back