• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

No, really. The Sun wants you to pay for their content.

I know they do.. been waiting for them to do a story like that haha. Its like the old days.. phone this 0891 numbers, it was the first use that I can remember of the *** star button on teletext.. **star player signs**, only to find its a youth player has signed for Motherwell.

I know they do.. been waiting for them to do a story like that haha. Its like the old days.. phone this 0891 numbers, it was the first use that I can remember of the *** star button on teletext.. **star player signs**, only to find its a youth player has signed for Motherwell.

How many times was I caught out with that con!!?? :(

I remember being round a mates house in the early 90's after a massive drinking session he crashed out and i was sat there reading teletext and called up the number because we were apparently signing some german superstar striker began with a b forget his name. I fell asleep as it took so long to come to it. They kept saying "and coming up the news we have all been waiting for"

Woke up in the monring and it had been playing on a loop all night, mate came down with a hangover and made the tea and i hung up quickly, never found out what happened to his phone bill.

I remember calling up a sex line once and i was in elephant and castle and this scouse girl who was trying to get me off would not believe the was a place called elephant and castle. In the end i said ok im in fudging london now tell me what colour knickers your wearing.

The Sun:

GARETH BALE has told Wales team-mates: “ I ’ ll not wear a Spurs shirt again. ”

The midfielder is determined to move to Real Madrid and is dismayed Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy has rejected their world-record £81million...

The rest Sun is for subscribers illiterates only.

fixed

Google 'Bale dismayed face' and this will be the first image result

Martin%20Luter02%20copy-838960.jpg

My first thought was 'Joe's Garage.' If you just go, 'Bale dismayed,' you appear to get Reginald D. Hunter, which is sort of weird...

This is not ITK, by the way; I hasten to add that.

My first thought was 'Joe's Garage.' If you just go, 'Bale dismayed,' you appear to get Reginald D. Hunter, which is sort of weird...

Completely depends on how google tailors their search results for you and what country your in etc.

hey guys, long time no post!!!

I think the deal is agreed, bale has agreed a contract blah blah blah.... the only thing preventing this deal going through is R Mardid stumping up the cash....

There is no way Levy will say no to a record breaking bid!

I'm glad I got to see this player in such incredible performances most notably both Milan games, the moment the world stood up and noticed!

hey guys, long time no post!!!

I think the deal is agreed, bale has agreed a contract blah blah blah.... the only thing preventing this deal going through is R Mardid stumping up the cash....

There is no way Levy will say no to a record breaking bid!

I'm glad I got to see this player in such incredible performances most notably both Milan games, the moment the world stood up and noticed!

I think you're underestimating the marketing pull of a player like Gareth Bale.

I think you're underestimating the marketing pull of a player like Gareth Bale.

Bale cannot earn them money until they have paid us the initial fee, this is the stumbling block I refer to

especially considering how much money the have spent allready this window on players like Isco

:ross:

Needs a mop!

Chris Coleman saying that Bale is no longer injured

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/4961/international-football/2013/08/14/4185150/-?

so if Bale is no longer injured, surely it would be better for him being back at Spurs and stepping up his fitness program so that he can at least make the bench for the Palace game????

The quotes in that article:
"We are not here to get in the way but if Gareth had a chance of playing he would be playing," Coleman told reporters. "The reason he is not playing is because mentally he is not ready and physically he is not ready to play.

"He has not been training at Tottenham and not enough sessions. This is not just for Gareth but any player, it is too risky. We have got a good medical team and after having talks with them the feeling was that it is too much of a risk.

"Whatever Tottenham Hotspur and Gareth Bale decide to do and whether he stays or goes is nothing to do with me, my job is when he comes with Wales and how he plays and is with us and that is all fantastic the other side is between Gareth and Tottenham."

I don't quite see where they got that headline from, unless they pulled it out of their asses.

The quotes in that article:

I don't quite see where they got that headline from, unless they pulled it out of their asses.

he was on SSN as well and said that its the fact that Bale has not had enough training sessions that prevents him from playing....no mention of any current injury whatsoever

Bale cannot earn them money until they have paid us the initial fee, this is the stumbling block I refer to

especially considering how much money the have spent allready this window on players like Isco

I was referring to you saying Levy wouldn't turn down a record breaking bid.

If there's no longer any injury and it's just a match-fitness issue, under normal circumstances, he would probably be on the bench and used for 20 minutes or so. Coleman obviously thinks he is off. "Not mentally ready" is code for "protecting himself ahead of a big money move."

Back