• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

I was referring to you saying Levy wouldn't turn down a record breaking bid.

Even with the marketing that comes with bale I believe £85m+ with installments on our terms and he is gone!

we all know can guess he is not playing at the min is becuase the deal in principle that has been agreed relys on him being not injured!

his injusry is all smoke screen until RM come up with proof of funds

(all guess work based on all the 100s of rumours going about - and to me, most logical)

A Wales insider reportedly said, "Gareth is confused and bitter.

"He can't understand why Spurs have not agreed what would be the largest transfer fee in history.

"How could any player not be affected when he knows one of the world's biggest clubs has made a huge bid?"

The newspaper [Mirror] source went on to claim that it is "certain" that Bale will never play for Tottenham again.

http://www.sportsvibe.co.uk/news/football/bale-bitter-and-confused-by-spurs-stance-27252/

cant wait to see what new injury he comes back with when he returns to Spurs tomorrow.

cant wait to see what new injury he comes back with when he returns to Spurs tomorrow.

who knows..... he isn't right mentally anyway - going on Coleman's comments......

let him to training on his own.....when we regroup on Thursday we need to focus everything on getting 3 points at Palace.....welsh wonder or not we have the quality to win there....looking forward to this season and getting fed up of this saga casting everything in shadow......I am desperate for him to stay but its getting to the point where I will be so relieved (weight off shoulder) once we know where we stand either way.......

lets give a brick about the prospect of winning at Selhurst.......Bale and what he may or may not want can take a back seat.

Last edited:

who knows..... he isn't right mentally anyway - going on Coleman's comments......

let him to training on his own.....when we regroup on Thursday we need to focus everything on getting 3 points at Palace.....welsh wonder or not we have the quality to win there....looking forward to this season and getting fed up of this saga casting everything in shadow......I am desperate for him to stay but its getting to the point where I will be so relieved(weight of shoulder) once we know where we stand either way.......

lets give a brick about the prospect of winning at Selhurst.......Bale and what he may or may not want can take a back seat.

=D>

Too right.

I never thought he would do a Modric (not right frame of mind gonad*s). I really didn't.

well if you suspected Madrid had come in for you and our chairman said he hasn't received a formal offer then most would be unsettled......

lets be honest we are all unsettled..............that's why the first three games are massive........

either way let him do his fitness work on his own - I want our squad to focus on beating palace not seeing whether Gareth is changing his mind every 5 mins..... want him to stay but sunday is crunchtime....and though it might seem laughable.....its a MUST win for me..........

Got to Win........

Anyone else notice that on the Transfer Window roundup being done by that small bald bloke with the touch screen. On the Tottenham's out, Bale was nowhere. He has been on there all summer, suddenly now not. Does have Hudd, Livermore, Parker and Defoe.

Anyone else notice that on the Transfer Window roundup being done by that small bald bloke with the touch screen. On the Tottenham's out, Bale was nowhere. He has been on there all summer, suddenly now not. Does have Hudd, Livermore, Parker and Defoe.

Well Hudd, Livermore and Parker have gone.

I think Defoe will stay, as will Bale.

Few journo's said he was on a flight to Madrid tonight, er nope on the bench watching Wales

Its getting silly now isnt it

BRp6T32CQAAHvXj.jpg:large

I think that he's not good enough for us any more, he's lost it. He has been psychologically corrupted by a small team like Real Madrid. As he's not good enough for us, if he doesn't improve then we should sell him as soon as possible. Why would we want to keep a small minded individual?

Of course part of that is parody but in truth I only want us to have players who actually want to play for us. The rest aren't good enough, no matter how 'good' they are.

Back