• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

'Guardiola is willing to offload 20-year-old forwards Isaac Cuenca and Cristian Tello and midfielder Jonathan Dos Santos, 21'

I have no idea how good they are, but surely the fact that he is trying to offload them point to the fact that they will not be good enough for us.

Aside the fact that the article has no quotes or anything, i think levy would ask for far better if we ended up with a player swap.

For Bale?
And what would we do with another Dos Santos??
Cuatro Santos???

Hotspur girl has already said she is a female fan who has followed the club for a year or so. Not a big fan of girls following football but she is a spurs fan boys cut her some slack.

Hotspur girl has already said she is a female fan who has followed the club for a year or so. Not a big fan of girls following football but she is a spurs fan boys cut her some slack.

Get used to more of these if we remain in the top 4 for a few more years

She's probably as much of a female as the hoax one on the old board. So many fell for it - probably some pervs are still knocking one out from the 'piece of brick got stuck in my panties' thread

WOW! Just logged on after a few days away!! For, what I thought was a positive post, our star player willing to turn down Barcelona, I've got a lot of negative reaction.

Just to answer a few things:

1. The reason I put my username as Hotspurgirl, was coz I thought it was pretty clever, it can mean 2 things. As in hotspurgirl because Hotspur is the second part of the name of the club I support but it can mean HOT Spurgirl as well. OK maybe too clever by half. Wish I had just put something simple now with no gender reference.

2. Posters keep saying I'm faking being a girl, but why? I don't understand this, what's the point? If anything I wish I hadn't said because the reaction on here has been quite nasty, maybe I shouldn't have been honest and just pretended to be male?

3. Football is not just watched by men y'know. Lots of girls like it now too especially younger ones like me. Recently it was claimed that 40% of Barcelona's socios are women and other countries don't seem to care.

Anyway, it's no bother, I'm not going to post on here again. It's not worth it. :-#

I'll still support Spurs and hope we do well this season and beyond. C ya!!

Last edited:
WOW! Just logged on after a few days away!! For, what I thought was a positive post, our star player willing to turn down Barcelona, I've got a lot of negative reaction.

Just to answer a few things:

1. The reason I put my username as Hotspurgirl, was coz I thought it was pretty clever, it can mean 2 things. As in hotspurgirl because Hotspur is the second part of the name of the club I support but it can mean HOT Spurgirl as well. OK maybe too clever by half. Wish I had just put something simple now with no gender reference.

2. Posters keep saying I'm faking being a girl, but why? I don't understand this, what's the point? If anything I wish I hadn't said because the reaction on here has been quite nasty, maybe I shouldn't have been honest and just pretended to be male?

3. Football is not just watched by men y'know. Lots of girls like it now too especially younger ones like me. Recently it was claimed that 40% of Barcelona's socios are women and other countries don't seem to care.

Anyway, it's no bother, I'm not going to post on here again. It's not worth it.

I'll still support Spurs and hope we do well this season and beyond. C ya!!

the sad part is that most of the people on here just want to see if you've got big tits

plus the ignorance of men is that they think they are the only ones that actually understand the game.

I think you are making a wise decision to not bother, if you are who you say you are. Log back on with an ambiguous name and see how you are treated then.

the sad part is that most of the people on here just want to see if you've got big tits

plus the ignorance of men is that they think they are the only ones that actually understand the game.

I think you are making a wise decision to not bother, if you are who you say you are. Log back on with an ambiguous name and see how you are treated then.

Yeah, I think hotspurgirl should've doubled down and started a "how annoying are men" thread just to stick it to all the people biting her head off :mickey:

Back