• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

They don't have a clue how he is feeling, or what is going on. Yesterday their sources claimed he 'has grown frustrated by time taken for Madrid to tie up deal', yet today he is know furious at us? Doesn't make any sense. That said, he's not going about it the best way by not showing up today. He's still getting paid the least he can do is turn up and wait until the deal inevitably happens.

Pretty poor from Gareth if he has stayed away from training without the clubs permission.

There is nothing wrong from us getting replacements in to ensure we don't leave ourselves short. At least another weeks max of this and then we can finally move on.

Leading up to a NLD we don't need this.....

Such a shame that either Bale is ruining the end of what had been a beautiful relationship with himself, the club and the fans. Or the reporters are once again making **** up.

AVB did say however he expected him to turn up to training. Disappointing all round. Just want it done with now. Don't ruin it Gareth.

It annoys me when players throw their toys out like this, if indeed its true.

Bale is ultimately going to get this move he craves but the club is covering its own backside on the deal, well entitled to aswell. If he can not see that or understand it he should never have signed the contract that ties him to THFC

Pretty poor from Gareth if he has stayed away from training without the clubs permission.

There is nothing wrong from us getting replacements in to ensure we don't leave ourselves short. At least another weeks max of this and then we can finally move on.

Pretty poor wouldnt cut it with me. If it is true and he just didnt turn up to training with clubs permission (even with it Id still think it was poor as he should be man enough to turn up and live with the situation - he did sign a contract dont forget) then he is a grade A ****.

Rooney yesterday showed how it should be done - his performance was excellent yesterday and Bale could learn a thing or two.

As far as im concerned I have moved on from this - hence my post about just getting rid now.

Now SSN understand Bale is 'frustrated and unhappy' with Tottenham's handling of his transfer.

Do one Gareth. Oh, and Sky as well.

Of course we all know this is just one big media pantomime jolly so it's foolish to if allow ourselves to get sucked in. But it's hard not to be narked by the brazen hypocrisy of it all. Rooney is the villain for wanting to leave Man U, Suarez for wanting to leave Liverpool (also for RM), but when Bale wants to leave Tottenham it's somehow Levy who is the villain.

For some time I have imagined Ed Chamberlin announcing that "reports are coming in that Bale has REFUSED to play today" before the KO on Sunday.

I've had a bad feeling about this whole saga for a while and my gut tells me that the worst part is still to come, regardless as to how much we receive.

If he has indeed missed trainning then it goes to show that no deal has been agreed with Real Madrid.

If we had agree deal with Madrid and he was to move in the next hours/days then we wouldnt even expect him at trainning. He`d be already be in Spain or on his way.

Hes just pushing for a move, and Real Madrid & his agent have told him to put pressure by not turning up for trainning.

So the rumours that a deal is done are off the mark.

Everybody is just pushing for a move while Levy is holding.

The more I think about all this, the more I think the chances of Bale staying are getting bigger, thats why he is getting frustated and is now not turning up for trainning.

I wouldn't take anything for good fish until I hear it confirmed by AVB, to be honest.

The media has been proven wrong time and time again on most of their Bale related stories. Collectively on this matter, they now have the credibility of Comical Ali.

Pretty poor wouldnt cut it with me. If it is true and he just didnt turn up to training with clubs permission (even with it Id still think it was poor as he should be man enough to turn up and live with the situation - he did sign a contract dont forget) then he is a grade A ****.

Rooney yesterday showed how it should be done - his performance was excellent yesterday and Bale could learn a thing or two.

As far as im concerned I have moved on from this - hence my post about just getting rid now.

I can see where you are coming from....im not ready to lay into him just yet - aside from not knowing both sides to the story of what's going on.

I think we should be ok - whereas with Modric we had redknapp with a big say in transfers now we can let avb concentrate on the squad for games with Tblisi then those lot on Sunday. Levy and Baldini can take up the flack without worrying about AVB sticking his head out of his car giving the press updates.

Hold tight people....the end is near.....but if somehow Gareth stays he is going to have to get over his disappointment and just get on with it!!!!

I don't care how Levy looks in all this, its owners rights and he is one of the only men in football to stand up against how things are handled, the year he made Modric honor another year at Spurs was one of the first times I have seen something like that in modern football.

Levy is worth a million footballers and I mean that

If he really hasn't turned up for training, he is a ****.

Fine him £millions and let him walk to Madrid if that is the case.

It annoys me when players throw their toys out like this, if indeed its true.

Bale is ultimately going to get this move he craves but the club is covering its own backside on the deal, well entitled to aswell. If he can not see that or understand it he should never have signed the contract that ties him to THFC

ifs and buts, eh.

don't hang the guy, for all we know he was given permission not to train by Levy / AVB as the deal is really, really close.

If he has indeed missed trainning then it goes to show that no deal has been agreed with Real Madrid.

If we had agree deal with Madrid and he was to move in the next hours/days then we wouldnt even expect him at trainning. He`d be already be in Spain or on his way.

Hes just pushing for a move, and Real Madrid & his agent have told him to put pressure by not turning up for trainning.

So the rumours that a deal is done are off the mark.

Everybody is just pushing for a move while Levy is holding.

The more I think about all this, the more I think the chances of Bale staying are getting bigger, thats why he is getting frustated and is now not turning up for trainning.

Or he has missed training with permission because he is leaving and they just need time before making an announcement. The same events can be spun both ways.

Bale has supposedly being unhappy and frustrated all summer according to some, yet there are pictures of him looking calm and without a care in the world.

The worse scenario for the press is that a deal has been done for weeks and kept from them. Not only wouldn't they have anything to report, they would be unknowingly missing the a significant story. They have a choice of publishing nothing or making something up. By the latter I mean creating a whole story from minor rumours and hints from other people who don't know about the deal

Got to give Bale the benefit of doubt until its proven otherwise. Just about everything said in the media thus far has been false.

I wouldn't dismiss their sources regarding the Bale fiasco tbh. The daily updates as well as that knob head Scottish presenter saying a few days ago that the source "is very close to the player" leads me to believe they're getting daily updates from his agent.

Sounds plausible, just wish they/he had the balls to do it in public if it was the truth.

ifs and buts, eh.

don't hang the guy, for all we know he was given permission not to train by Levy / AVB as the deal is really, really close.

we only have if's and buts to work with.....

I am not hanging the guy but I can understand the fans frustration........we have had nothing on this except Spanish media, ssn, all having a field day.....now more than ever I would not be surprised to see a statement from Gareth.....I am not saying I expect one but I wouldn't be surprised by it.

At least RVP communicated with the fans early on from the other lot and knew where they stood..... We are all tired of the cloak & dagger bull****.

If he was AWOL today and not on yet another leave, he should be fined, transfer should be called off and he should be stuck in the reserves

If this stunt will work, clubs like ours are ****ed...

LEVY POWER, TRANSMORFICATE!!!

(go go Levy Rangers!!)

Back