• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

That's a really fair point actually. Maybe Baines doesn't fancy rotating with Evra and thinks he deserves to be first choice though? Same with Fellaini I guess, maybe they just like being the main men.

Fellaini has said a number of times that if a big club came in for him, he'd be interested in going as he has CL ambitions so he'll go this season or next. I am sure a lot of talks are going on in the background through his agent to use this situation to his advantage.

I think if those guiding Bale who purport to have his best interests at heart really do, they will advise him to stay here for the time being.

Even Isco is wading in the tapping up now. That video on the guardian makes me feel sick to the stomach, with the way this years big player exit is being played out.

I think if those guiding Bale who purport to have his best interests at heart really do, they will advise him to stay here for the time being.

But that would mean ignoring your own interest, which is more money.

It would be his agent that is undoubtedly turning his head, and it is understandable why. He is determined to give Bale as much global exposure as possible, and in the process line his own pockets. For me, his involvement (and agents in general) has angered me more than the actions of Perez or anyone at Madrid.

Although I can see why agents would act this way, I find it morally repellent

I did say purport. Bale's almost sure to have something of a less stellar season this term than last, wherever he is; that's just the way things work. With the weight of expectation that would follow a world-record move to the goldfish bowl of Madrid, any hint of a drop in performance would likely be viewed as a massive failure. It happens over and over again at that club and the players are often never the same again. I shouldn't think Barnett would like the consequences of that any more than Bale himself, in the end.

imagine if we sell him for a world record fee on deadline day in the last minutes of the window....:lol: can see Levy getting a boner just at the thought of the drama and excitement

we'll be fine by then because we would have done all our business already.;)

imagine if we sell him for a world record fee on deadline day in the last minutes of the window....:lol: can see Levy getting a boner just at the thought of the drama and excitement

we'll be fine by then because we would have done all our business already.;)

Imagine we agree to it on deadline day, act all saddened that they won the ultimate stand off in the world record deal, and at 12:05 after the window closes we report a mix up with the paperwork ala Moutinho and Bale stays with us another year. \o/

What if the world record bid came from Arsenal? They've got £180m in the bank so they could afford the asking price.

We should start a "One more season" campaign at the lane to bale. As far as I'm concerned he can leave next year with all my blessing, just give us one more season with the new guys and drive us to the CL. He will leave as a legend if he does that. Just like his hero Ronaldo.

Don't ruin the memory Gareth, just "One more season".

Back