• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

I was thinking more of harassing and occupying centre halves, fighting for the long aerial balls, providing out balls by pulling wide

I think he's more dangerous facing the goal rather than back to it

I'm not saying he's Messi/Ronaldo class but there is a reason neither of them play as a number 9

I was thinking more of harassing and occupying centre halves, fighting for the long aerial balls, providing out balls by pulling wide

I think he's more dangerous facing the goal rather than back to it

I'm not saying he's Messi/Ronaldo class but there is a reason neither of them play as a number 9

RVP plays as a Striker with pretty good effect though. He is also not great at fighting for aerial balls.

Wide balls is fine, Bale is/was a winger, he would be perfectly apt at pulling wide for an out ball.

Ryan Giggs. 58 and still going strong. Incredible.

United are a good side. Working so hard to not allow Real even a second on the ball.

Varane is different class! In a time where there is a shortage of world class defenders, he is well on his way to becoming one.

Were playing thursday, tomorrow is wednesday
Right you are. I got momentarily confused.

I still think it might mean he won't play on Thursday though. Doesn't make any sense that he travels up there to watch a match when we are in the middle of such a tough run of games. Surely he would be better off resting at home and preparing for the Inter-game. Seems a bit unprofessional really if he is going to play against Inter.

I also think we should make sure he stays well away from Ferguson's grasp and not allow him to travel up to Old Trafford without a chaperone :p

Thought Ronaldo was pretty crap tonight by the way, don't copy that performance Gareth.

Right you are. I got momentarily confused.

I still think it might mean he won't play on Thursday though. Doesn't make any sense that he travels up there to watch a match when we are in the middle of such a tough run of games. Surely he would be better off resting at home and preparing for the Inter-game. Seems a bit unprofessional really if he is going to play against Inter.

p

Manchester is 3 hours from London, not 5,000 miles mate

Bale was crap against Arsenal, yet still scored. It's those moments that matter.

So Defoe's quotes in the Guardian today suggest that Bale's baby does indeed have the initials AVB and it wasnt just twitter gonad*s. And I think that is hilarious and brilliant.

He isn't leaving for Madrid ffs, he's named his daughter after his favourite ever manager!

So Defoe's quotes in the Guardian today suggest that Bale's baby does indeed have the initials AVB and it wasnt just twitter gonad*s. And I think that is hilarious and brilliant.

He isn't leaving for Madrid ffs, he's named his daughter after his favourite ever manager!

What are the chances of that happening accidentally?

Well, it's 26 x 26 x 26, so a one in 17,576 chance.

Link?

Unless they're both leaving together . . .

Last edited:
Back