• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gallas

Re: Gallas thread?

I really do wonder sometimes whether people here actually want us (spurs) to win.

I shake my head in dismay and walk away..basking in this fabulous victory that will do WONDERS for team confidence and my own personal satisfaction.

We beat Man Utd for first time in 23 years and there is a thread slating or captain..

Brilliant, ****s

mark in other threads i have said how happy i am, but i thought he was bad today and i think he is going to cost us more goals in the future if he plays, he looks finished to me

did you think he played well?

of course im happy as i wrote in the heroes thread, but i do not think we should gloss over the warning signs. Also the sign of great teams is that they act rather the react, is why i think we need to drop him.

mark in other threads i have said how happy i am, but i thought he was bad today and i think he is going to cost us more goals in the future if he plays, he looks finished to me

of course im happy as i wrote in the heroes thread, but i do not think we should gloss over the warning signs. Also the sign of great teams is that they act rather the react, is why i think we need to drop him.

Who do you want to play instead of him ?

how about for once for a few hours lets just enjoy what happened rather than being so fudging negative !!!!

Watch how Gallas is now gonna be amazing next week.

Good ol' Tottenham :)

What he's losing in physicality due to his age is easy to see.

However, I like the way he communicates with others around him, something we need. At one point when he headed the ball out for a corner near the end, one of our lads, can't remember who, went over to commend him. He shouted at them to run over to the corner flag due to the short corner. It's little things like that which are priceless and ageless to help the younger ones.

Jan is a good communicator, it would be good if Gallas' influence can help Caulker.

He led well, had belief in the lads and avb.

Plus he rock blocked rvp after dempseys's header clear, soldiered on after straining his thigh.

Plus - we won !

The guy is permanently injured, so you can either commend him for battling on through the pain.

Or criticise him for not being athletic

But he is a leader and we need some experience and leadership amongst Walker, Caulker and co.

Put everything into that performance whilst, he was bad in some instances in others I could not help but, applaud him he saved us a few times but, let us down a few. Proud to say that Gallas is ours though.

Gallas is a winner and a leader and we dont have them in abundance.He didnt even have a bad game. Get off his back.....

Think he's been below par so far this season. In my view, our best CBs are, in order: Kaboul, Verts, Caulker, Gallas, Dawson

He was great at Old Trafford.
What's with the strapping of the thigh? Seems unaffected by it though.

Gallas & Van Persie...

If I've missed this, sorry, but can I just say how much I enjoyed Gallas' marginally-legal, hugely thunderous and 'reducer' type tackle on van persie yesterday in the first-half? An absolute belter. Loved every moment of it, including how long it took him to get up. Never forget Willie, never forget! COYS!

Re: Gallas & Van Persie...

Would it possible to post a GIF please? I only managed to catch the MoTD highlights which did not show this, but I had one United fan moaning that it was a potential leg breaker and that Gallas should have been show a red.

He proper nailed him, awesome stuff, defo slowed the rapist down for the rest of the game

Terrible over the ball challenge, would be screaming if it was to one of ours all though I suppose Gallas and Van Persie have a bit of history. Did any one see Van Persie look up at him as if he had just slept with his wife or something?

Back