• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Friendlies

That response doesn't even make sense "mate" I don't know who you are quoting or referring to, but well done on spending some time following the youth team: You deserve a medal, a cookie and some brownie points as I'm in a really generous mood. It's very impressive how you've paid for Spurs play and generated (and shared) some tedious opinions that have made the investment worthwhile whilst enlightening others. Our fine football club should obviously hire you and everything will be better.

Thanks it's nice to be appreciated.

Gil looks sharp but there is very little end product. He reminds me of Jose Dominguez, clearly talented but doesn't quite have enough pace or strength to get away from his man even when he looks like he's beaten him.

A decent half from us though considering the line up. Nice to see Sonny in the 2nd half.

Gil looks sharp but there is very little end product. He reminds me of Jose Dominguez, clearly talented but doesn't quite have enough pace or strength to get away from his man even when he looks like he's beaten him.

A decent half from us though considering the line up. Nice to see Sonny in the 2nd half.

I think he will go on to be a very very decent player and a highly regarded International, I just don't think it will be with us

Fook me Forster is one big lad! Kasper Schmeichel isn't, small and he walked past Forster, who was almost a head taller!

Sanchez is our captain?

Not sure there's many players I'd be least likely to have as a captain

Stone me, Ross Barkley is at NICE.....seems a few lads gone out to France recently

Jim ratcliffe bought them. They got ramsey too.

Really glad that more english players are going abroad especially if they want to manage one day. Not only does it increase their awareness of other culture and their approach to the game. It increases their chances of getting a job.

Jim ratcliffe bought them. They got ramsey too.

Really glad that more english players are going abroad especially if they want to manage one day. Not only does it increase their awareness of other culture and their approach to the game. It increases their chances of getting a job.

Makes sense now as our Ineos key sponsor parnership was announced today so would have been to coincide with the game.

Interesting

I dont expect good complementary from Spursplay but describing Harvey White performance as stella is bizarre, almost as much as Conte selecting him for that role which he is obviously unsuited to. I thought it was a good run out particularly without a forward line.

Back