• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Friendlies

Much to early for him to start even in a friendly, he's only had about 7/8 starts in U18s.

Maybe so but looks exciting. 4 goals in 4 starts. 40 goals in 35 starts for sheff utd i believe. It's behind closed doors (although on spurs play) so little pressure. Really want to have a look at him.

Maybe so but looks exciting. 4 goals in 4 starts. 40 goals in 35 starts for sheff utd i believe. It's behind closed doors (although on spurs play) so little pressure. Really want to have a look at him.

He's on about 4 vids on Spursplay. It's a massive step from kids to mens football, particularly as there is no reserve football to gain that experience.
There is always pressure at a club like Tottenham.

Spence and Doherty. I assume Doherty on the left? Pretty strange line up, But will be good to see a few youngsters

He's on about 4 vids on Spursplay. It's a massive step from kids to mens football, particularly as there is no reserve football to gain that experience.
There is always pressure at a club like Tottenham.

This is a behind the doors friendly against motherwell. Scarlett and devine made their debuts for spurs (in competitive games) a year younger than lankshear is now.

This is a behind the doors friendly against motherwell. Scarlett and devine made their debuts for spurs (in competitive games) a year younger than lankshear is now.

They both looked in better condition than him at that time, I think these decision should be made by the people who see them every day and it doesnt matter what fans want.

Any good sites for a flowing body of water? Didn't go down the Spurs play route..

Edit - I know the generic shouts like wiziwig / reddit and am scanning through on an iptv thing but haven't figured out how to find a specific stream unless it's a big EPL game on sky / bt etc

Last edited:
They both looked in better condition than him at that time, I think these decision should be made by the people who see them every day and it doesnt matter what fans want.

What about when fans want / crave validation of the fact that they follow the youth teams, and as such, they stomp around online telling people what's what like they know everything, how about that?

Last edited:
What about when fans want / crave validation of the fact that they follow the youth teams, and as such, they stomp around online telling people what's what like they know everything, how about that?

I suppose b I g h e a d s like that might have some insight to the youth players rather than people who read fairytales like "Spurs have next Harry Kane" or "17 year old Modric in the wings" on line.

I suppose b I g h e a d s like that might have some insight to the youth players rather than people who read fairytales like "Spurs have next Harry Kane" or "17 year old Modric in the wings" on line.

That response doesn't even make sense "mate" I don't know who you are quoting or referring to, but well done on spending some time following the youth team: You deserve a medal, a cookie and some brownie points as I'm in a really generous mood. It's very impressive how you've paid for Spurs play and generated (and shared) some tedious opinions that have made the investment worthwhile whilst enlightening others. Our fine football club should obviously hire you and everything will be better.

Back