• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Free Palestine. Yes or No?

OK with Free Palestinian State?

• Yes

Votes: 18 64.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A

arabspur

Just wondering, among GG members who is with a free Palestinian state and who is not.

Of course Palestinian state next to Israel (On the land between Jordan River and Mediterranean)

Simple reply please ...Yes or No...not starting a debate just polling

8)

Just wondering, among GG members who is with a free Palestinian state and who is not.

Of course Palestinian state next to Israel (On the land between Jordan River and Mediterranean)

Simple reply please ...Yes or No...not starting a debate just polling
8)

welcome.
have a look around, grab a drink, make yourself at home

I agree with Col. Richard Kemp, former Commander of British Forces in Afghanistan.

"First of all, please allow me to say what a great honor it is for me to stand in the same room as those of you in IDF uniforms. You might think that you’re simply defending your country, but in fact you are defending mine, too. You are fighting for the whole Western world, and you are at the front lines of the battle."

"During its operation in Gaza, the Israeli Defense Forces did more to safeguard the rights of civilians in a combat zone than any other army in the history of warfare."

"Today, Israel faces a conspiracy of delegitimization, which aims to give validity and justification to attacks on Israel by groups such as Iran’s proxies Hamas and Hezbollah, allowing them to strike at Israel with impunity, and encouraging the view that any retaliatory or defensive measures by Israel are by definition disproportionate and should be criminalized."

Col. Kemp was asked what prompted his extraordinary showing of support for the Jewish state. Col. Kemp responded with the following:

"Aside from my experience actually working with the IDF (which alone would have been enough for me to testify as to its character) there are two incident in particular that stand out."

"The first happened when I was Commander of British Forces in Afghanistan. Suddenly, we were confronted with an enemy whose many tactics included suicide bombings. We had never before had to confront suicide bombings, and we had no strategy with which to combat them."

"I telephoned an Israeli contact of mine, who arranged for a Brigadier General in the IDF to meet with me in London. This man (at the time, serving as a full-time commander of an operational unit) took the time to fly to Britain within two days. For four hours, we sat in a lobby in a London hotel. He spoke; I took notes. And it was from that meeting that the entire counter-suicide-bombing strategy used by the British army was devised."

"The second incident happened a couple of years later, after the terrorist attacks in London on July the 7th, 2005. We in the UK were left deeply shaken by the attacks, and I remember that the first ones to call to offer help – for some time, in fact, they were the only ones to call – was the IDF. It was then that we knew who our real friends are."

How much less radical would the Arab and Muslim world be had a two state solution been the default position from the start? Sigh... So yes.

Ps: I wouldn't necessarily cite col. Kemp as a reliable source of evidence. He is extremely smart and well versed in the art of propaganda wafare, and thus often goes the way the wind blows. Also, don't forget it was his predecessors who carved up Palestine in the early 20th century! I don't see all the subsequent strife as having occurred much prior to that masterstroke... :-( bye!

As a Jew with Israeli blood, I'm obviously obliged to say no.

But I do believe in a more equal state

Of course.

[video=youtube;ejorQVy3m8E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?=ejorQVy3m8E[/video]

Different country... don't know any palestinian protest songs though!

Last edited:
It ill behooves us to qualify which elected representatives we wish to deal with. Someone carries a mandate, that's who to deal with. No other way around it. Well , there is, but that is called tyranny..

Many nations begin this way, it's just reality.

What did King George III think of George Washington? Terrorist?
The CIA and MI6 supplied the tip off that saw Mandela end up in Robben Island as a terrorist.
Israel itself was was partly birthed from terrorist groups such as Irgun and the Stern gang, operating after Britain partitioned Palestine. Members of which (Shamir, Begin) who killed (among others) 91 people in a hotel bombing, went on to become Prime Ministers and Peace prize winners respectively!

Most of all, we need two states, preferably where the human beings in each finally realise the fact that the Jews being Gods chosen people, Mohammed's revelations, and the books of the Bible are mostly just historical examples of mans propensity to make up brick for his own ends.

Back