• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Football Trivia Question of the Day

Trevor Steven I do believe.

Yes, Trevor Steven in England (Everton, 1985 & 1987), Scotland (Rangers, 1989 & 1997) and France (Marseille, 1992).

Saturday 18th February 2012:

Which English player has made the most Premier League appearances without ever winning a full England cap?

First game was LFC versus Arsenal (I think) - however don't think I can name any players from those teams!

First game was LFC versus Arsenal (I think) - however don't think I can name any players from those teams!

Roger Hunt for Liverpool in a 3-2 win at Anfield against Arsenal on Saturday 22nd August 1964.

Monday 20th February 2012:

Who was the first Foreign (non-UK or Ireland) footballer to play for Manchester United?

Jesper Olsen, isn't it? 1984 or 85, I'm not too sure. I wasn't there myself, but one of my United-supporting friends did have an argument with me over this a while ago. I thought it was that Sivebaek bloke, he thought it was Olsen. Turned out Olsen was signed earlier than Sivebaek, so I guess he was right?

Jesper Olsen, isn't it? 1984 or 85, I'm not too sure. I wasn't there myself, but one of my United-supporting friends did have an argument with me over this a while ago. I thought it was that Sivebaek bloke, he thought it was Olsen. Turned out Olsen was signed earlier than Sivebaek, so I guess he was right?

Jesper Olsen - wow, what a blast from the past!

Muhren however was before him

Was Carlo Sartori classed as English or Italian?

Born in Italy but grew-up in Manchester and played for United's youth teams.

Yugoslavian defender Nikola Jovanovic, signed for ?ú300,000 from Red Star Belgrade by Dave Sexton in January 1980.

Manchester United Player's Squad Numbers 1993-94 to 2011-12

Tuesday 21st February 2012:

Which two goalkeepers have each kept 10 clean sheets in FIFA World Cup Finals Tournament matches?

Back