• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Foot thread

Anyone else have a second toe that is slightly longer than their big toe?

It's called a Morton's foot, first described by a Dr Morton in the 1800s I believe. It means that the first metatarsal bone is shorter than the second. In my experience it may give you arthritic-type problems later in life due due excessive weightbearing on the second metatarsal head (the knuckle of the second toe)

Or, as someone said, you are probably gay.

I have a strange problem with my foot.. I get an ache on the top of my left foot just in front and slightly to the left of the joint where foot meet's leg. It's like I have dropped something on it when I haven't.. Keep meaning to go to the docs about it

It's called a Morton's foot, first described by a Dr Morton in the 1800s I believe. It means that the first metatarsal bone is shorter than the second. In my experience it may give you arthritic-type problems later in life due due excessive weightbearing on the second metatarsal head (the knuckle of the second toe)

Or, as someone said, you are probably gay.

Well at least there's a chance...:~

Back