• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Foot thread

Rock Strongo

dodgy Dave Goosegog
I love mine, they are fantastic. Takes me anywhere I want to go, and if it's too far to walk I just use them on the pedals of my car.

Feet - getting people around since 1392.

anatfoot.jpg

In college, I had a roommate whose feet smelled so bad that my other roommates and I had to banish him from using the couch and made him get new sneakers. These were by far the worst feet I have ever smelled, and it's not like I would just stick my face up to them. That's probably how the black plague started.

In college, I had a roommate whose feet smelled so bad that my other roommates and I had to banish him from using the couch and made him get new sneakers. These were by far the worst feet I have ever smelled, and it's not like I would just stick my face up to them. That's probably how the black plague started.

when I was single and lived in barracks as a soldier, I shared a floor of a barrack block with a guy whose feet were so bad that the whole block stunk of him.
it got so bad that our clothing started to smell of his feet because the air was so rank with his vile smell.
Fortunately for me I was posted away, so didn't have to endure it for long' quite the most appalling smell, I would have amputated my own feet if they smelled that bad.

(it wasn't just me and Pte. Trenchfoot, there were about 30 other victims as well)

Last edited:
I'm surprised he wasn't given some sock/soap therapy!

He was given several regimental baths, but the guy had some medical problem, so to an extent it wasn't his fault. As the senior ranker in the block I tried several times to have him removed, but there was no precedent for doing so

apparently there is nothing in Queens regulations covering "smelling like the essence of putrescence"

He was given several regimental baths, but the guy had some medical problem, so to an extent it wasn't his fault. As the senior ranker in the block I tried several times to have him removed, but there was no precedent for doing so

apparently there is nothing in Queens regulations covering "smelling like the essence of putrescence"

surely you should all be pulling together as a team?

I can't bend my toes, every time I try my foot starts to shake and it feels like i'm going to get cramp.

I wish Bullet could post some foot news, he had some really breaking news last year.

My feet smelled like cat tinkle two days a week last summer. I think that was down to leaving my golf shoes outside for them to de-stank after walking many sweaty miles in them. Wouldn't go away, the cat tinkle, so it was either buy a pair of new shoes or smell like cat tinkle for a few hours now and then. I chose the tinkle, didn't really notice it much out on the golf course, but I really stank up the place when I got home.

Fingers crossed for the smell to have vacated the shoes during the winter, or else I'm back on tinkle street hopefully in April, no later than early May. Great shoes btw, it's the Ecco Street model.

I had a smeller in the army too, but he just smelled in general. Never washed himself, the filthy taco. He would get back from PT, lay down on his bed still wearing his sweaty clothes, open a bag of tortilla chips and just stink. He showered a few times I think, after being verbally abused for a while. Thankfully I only had to live in the same room as him for a month.

As far as I know they feel like normal feet, I can get a bit of bend in the big toe but really struggle to get anything out of the others.
Fair enough. If you start getting loss of sensation or constant pins and needles or something, I'd pop to the docs for a quick MoT. Worth doing anyway, as an official Movemberer I feel obliged to remind blokes to have someone stick a finger up their bum from time to time. Preferably a professional, a fee may apply depending on what you want out of it.

I wish Bullet could post some foot news, he had some really breaking news last year.

Yo The Rock

It will be 2 years ago in April that I snapped both legs, falling off a motorbike.

My right calcaneum (see diagram above) was shattered into small pieces.

Various other bits were smashed, split, ripped and crushed.

I have rods inside my bones.

And about 20 screws.

They hurt.

I went to physio today.

Hopefully I'll be able to break into a run on the second anniversary, for a few yards.

Motorbikes eh?

Back