• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Flu Bug

Got this at the moment - evil, pure evil.

Got it Tuesday and still not really improved by much.

It's the lack of sleep and temp shifts that are really doing me in.

Got this at the moment - evil, pure evil.

Got it Tuesday and still not really improved by much.

It's the lack of sleep and temp shifts that are really doing me in.

Ive had awful sleep last 2 nights, i really hope I can get at least 4 or 5 hours tonight, got a razor blade throat and it keeps drying up, los of honey & lemon drinks for me

Ive had awful sleep last 2 nights, i really hope I can get at least 4 or 5 hours tonight, got a razor blade throat and it keeps drying up, los of honey & lemon drinks for me

Yup razor blade throat too and also feels like at times it is acid im swallowing when I try drinking anything.

Good luck with trying to get some better kip tonight :)

About 7 hours split into different sections of time lastnight, I think I actually feel a little bit better this morning

Just had a major coughing fit which turned into me being sick, it was like the exorcist and now i actually feel like a new man !!!!

I've been ill for three days now. The outside temp is 27c but everywhere is air conditioned after a cooler 'winter' so you go from cool to hot to cool moving from building to building. In my office they turn the AC on in the morning, off after a few hours because people are cold, on again, off again.. as soon as one person gets sick, everyone gets sick because of the circulated air. If people try and play the martyr by coming in when sick they get everyone else ill. I stayed home today.

I've never had as many colds as I have out here (in the Arabian gulf). 1 day a year maybe in Britain. Here it's every other month I get a cold. Diet is good, general health is good, just end up getting a cold and it knocks me over for a few days.

Went to the gym today, even though I didn't go to work. A bit of warmth and fresh air coupled with some exercise and sweating and I feel so much better. May have to go to work tomorrow.

Feeling a little bit better, got a horrendous sore throat and am pretty exhausted where Ive not really slept for the last few nights properly, also did my 1st dump for 3 days this morning, my GHod the stench was like something from another world, my poor guts from all the medication, remedies etc..

Not feeling well enough to be able to go to the Lane today though, thats fudged me off more than anything

Just noticed im covered in spots now !!!

Off to the emergency doctors after the Spurs game for me tremendous !!

Just seen a doctor, i was the 20th person he has seen in 2 days with exactly the same, ive got viral tonsillitis, he reckons itll be gone in 2 days if not he has given me a course of anti-bios to take as it will then be bacterial and not viral

Last edited:
Ive got tonsilitis too mate, got the antibiotics this morning. My throat is mullered, feels like im swallowing an apple with blades in it. then again I did get on it on Friday night so im not sure if that helped...:-k

Not had a proper nights sleep for 3 weeks now. Last two weeks I felt dead on my feet with non stop coughing causing me to be sick, headaches, joint aches, temperatures ect... but still went to work and tried to ignore it.
Thought I was finally recovering from it all on Friday until the coughing started causing pain in my back. Coughed yesterday and felt and heard a little click in my back and now i'm fudged. The doctor says i've sprained a rib. I've spent all day today sat propped up in a chair. Tried to go for a wee at 2pm and it took me half an hour between getting up and back in my chair.

I feel your pain Dayo, im still not 100%, now as my throat still isnt right my doctor has given me a course of antibios to clear it up

1st lot of antibios Ive had for over 2 years, stories like you posted dont bother me one bit..

If my tonsillitis hadnt had gone from viral to bacterial I wouldnt even have needed to take them

I've been projectile vomiting/ diarrhoea these last few days. Not very pleasant at all. The dehydration and nausea aren't fun.

Back