• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Flu Bug

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Anybody else suffering from this flu type bug going around..

Glands like tennis balls, high temperature, massive hot and cold sweats and a horrible dizzy congested headache, not sleeping at all well if at all

3rd day Ive felt like this now, havent felt this pony for years, am trying hot water, honey and lemon and the usual remedies, tough to rest as im just so uncomfortable

Still a plus side is that im getting to watch Cheltenham

I had it two weeks ago, but only for two days. It literally knocked me over. Took another 2-3 days to feel normal afterward. Nasty brick

i had it last week, fudging horrible, didn't move from my bed for 48 hours but couldn't sleep either

Just thought id have a nap, 3 hours later I wake up, honey and lemon drinks a life saver

I'd dose up your honey and lemon with some Vitamin C (1 gram morning, 1 gram evening, which is the Linus Pauling dosage plan). Vit C is a badmotherf*cker in this scenario.

Anybody else suffering from this flu type bug going around..

Glands like tennis balls, high temperature, massive hot and cold sweats and a horrible dizzy congested headache, not sleeping at all well if at all

3rd day Ive felt like this now, havent felt this pony for years, am trying hot water, honey and lemon and the usual remedies, tough to rest as im just so uncomfortable

Still a plus side is that im getting to watch Cheltenham

yep I had it monday and tuesday and now got tonsilitis. Rubbish.

I always found half a pint of hot lemonade with the juice of a whole lemon and a double shot of vodka done wonders

3 hours sleep lastnight has not helped, so achy cant get comfortable in bed or on the couch, id hoped id start to recover by now...

Back